Just ordered a WIi U...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Just ordered a WIi U...

User Info: James_Nizzle

James_Nizzle
2 years ago#1
and I really want to grab Monster Hunter for $15.99 on the eshop, and I heard this deal last only until 9/4.

I will most likely not get my Wii U in time, so my question is; Is there any way to purchase this ahead of time without a Wii U. Sorry if this is a dumb question..
"The further you get into technology, the further you go into gaming. That's the general rule"
- Nick Johnson

User Info: Spookyryu

Spookyryu
2 years ago#2
James_Nizzle posted...
and I really want to grab Monster Hunter for $15.99 on the eshop, and I heard this deal last only until 9/4.

I will most likely not get my Wii U in time, so my question is; Is there any way to purchase this ahead of time without a Wii U. Sorry if this is a dumb question..

Do you have a nintendo id network?

James_Nizzle
2 years ago#3
Well, I have a 3ds.. so yes?
"The further you get into technology, the further you go into gaming. That's the general rule"
- Nick Johnson

User Info: teddy241

teddy241
2 years ago#4
Great title. Best one on wii u if u can find multiplayer experineces

James_Nizzle
2 years ago#5
teddy241 posted...
Great title. Best one on wii u if u can find multiplayer experineces

I played a bunch of tri, and the psp titles, so I know I'm going to have fun. Just want that deal :(
- Nick Johnson

User Info: Neonwarrior1243

Neonwarrior1243
2 years ago#6
You can find the disc for about the same price so it's not that bad, though the load times are a lot faster on the downloaded version.

User Info: teddy241

teddy241
2 years ago#7
Best game iv played on wii u. Man i wish theyd release mh4 on wii u

James_Nizzle
2 years ago#8
Spookyryu posted...
James_Nizzle posted...

So how would a Nintendo ID help with this situation? Kind of curious.
- Nick Johnson

User Info: Neonwarrior1243

Neonwarrior1243
2 years ago#9
James_Nizzle posted...
Spookyryu posted...
James_Nizzle posted...

Supposedly they have or are going to let you buy stuff on the Eshop through the PC and Smartphones but I can't seem to find it.

James_Nizzle
2 years ago#10
Neonwarrior1243 posted...
James_Nizzle posted...
Spookyryu posted...
James_Nizzle posted...

Supposedly they have or are going to let you buy stuff on the Eshop through the PC and Smartphones but I can't seem to find it.

Just did a bit of research. I guess they announced that, but I guess it just hasn't happened yet.. Man, what a bummer..
- Nick Johnson
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Just ordered a WIi U...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived