Just ordered a WIi U...

#1James_NizzlePosted 9/1/2014 5:54:26 PM
and I really want to grab Monster Hunter for $15.99 on the eshop, and I heard this deal last only until 9/4.

I will most likely not get my Wii U in time, so my question is; Is there any way to purchase this ahead of time without a Wii U. Sorry if this is a dumb question..
---
"The further you get into technology, the further you go into gaming. That's the general rule"
- Nick Johnson
#2SpookyryuPosted 9/1/2014 6:03:28 PM
James_Nizzle posted...
and I really want to grab Monster Hunter for $15.99 on the eshop, and I heard this deal last only until 9/4.

I will most likely not get my Wii U in time, so my question is; Is there any way to purchase this ahead of time without a Wii U. Sorry if this is a dumb question..

Do you have a nintendo id network?
#3James_Nizzle(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 6:05:32 PM
Well, I have a 3ds.. so yes?
---
"The further you get into technology, the further you go into gaming. That's the general rule"
- Nick Johnson
#4teddy241Posted 9/1/2014 6:08:50 PM
Great title. Best one on wii u if u can find multiplayer experineces
#5James_Nizzle(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 6:10:57 PM
teddy241 posted...
Great title. Best one on wii u if u can find multiplayer experineces

I played a bunch of tri, and the psp titles, so I know I'm going to have fun. Just want that deal :(
---
- Nick Johnson
#6Neonwarrior1243Posted 9/1/2014 6:14:35 PM
You can find the disc for about the same price so it's not that bad, though the load times are a lot faster on the downloaded version.
#7teddy241Posted 9/1/2014 6:33:06 PM
Best game iv played on wii u. Man i wish theyd release mh4 on wii u
#8James_Nizzle(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 6:46:10 PM
Spookyryu posted...
James_Nizzle posted...

So how would a Nintendo ID help with this situation? Kind of curious.
---
- Nick Johnson
#9Neonwarrior1243Posted 9/1/2014 6:57:00 PM
James_Nizzle posted...
Spookyryu posted...
James_Nizzle posted...

Supposedly they have or are going to let you buy stuff on the Eshop through the PC and Smartphones but I can't seem to find it.
#10James_Nizzle(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 7:13:01 PM
Neonwarrior1243 posted...
James_Nizzle posted...
Spookyryu posted...
James_Nizzle posted...

Supposedly they have or are going to let you buy stuff on the Eshop through the PC and Smartphones but I can't seem to find it.

Just did a bit of research. I guess they announced that, but I guess it just hasn't happened yet.. Man, what a bummer..
---
- Nick Johnson