Why do devs treat Nintendo like the laughing stock of the industry?

#81Bat178Posted 9/3/2014 7:18:15 AM(edited)
UltimatesTruth posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...
UltimatesTruth posted...

PS4 actually has:
Bloodborne
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
Infamous Second Son
Knack
LittleBigPlanet 3
Ratchet & Clank
Rime
Tearaway Unfolded
The Order: 1886
The Tomorrow Children
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
The Last Guardian

I'm sorry, but can you list all the Wii U single-players games that were officially announced again?

Most of those aren't even out yet. And typing "The Last Guardian" probably hurts, huh?

They'll be released by 2015, don't worry.

Still, they aren't out yet except for Knack and Infamous, so they don't count.
---
Awww, isn't that cute? He thinks he can beat me!
#82UltimatesTruthPosted 9/3/2014 7:26:29 AM
Bat178 posted...
UltimatesTruth posted...
UltimatesTruth posted...

PS4 actually has:
Bloodborne
Infamous Second Son
Knack
LittleBigPlanet 3
Ratchet & Clank
Rime
Tearaway Unfolded
The Tomorrow Children
The Last Guardian

I'm sorry, but can you list all the Wii U single-players games that were officially announced again?

Most of those aren't even out yet. And typing "The Last Guardian" probably hurts, huh?

They exist, they count.
---
"You know better than to trust a strange computer." - Yoda.
#83NemerlightPosted 9/3/2014 7:28:56 AM
My Karma is at 2222.
---
Miami Heat not champions of 2014.
http://i.imgur.com/m52Q7Rt.gif
#84Bat178Posted 9/3/2014 7:45:34 AM
UltimatesTruth posted...
Bat178 posted...
UltimatesTruth posted...
UltimatesTruth posted...

PS4 actually has:
Bloodborne
Infamous Second Son
Knack
LittleBigPlanet 3
Ratchet & Clank
Rime
Tearaway Unfolded
The Tomorrow Children
The Last Guardian

They exist, they count.

*Sigh* Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. I miss PS2 and PS1 era Sony. They had a much larger variety of genres, had a ton of Japanese games rather than just the occasional JRPG like nowadays, had a good amount of colourful cartoony games outside of Indies (The only ones they have nowadays are Ratchet, Tearaway and LittleBigPlanet. There is also Sly, but with how the Sly 4 did, it might be possible that the series is dead), and the fans weren't as annoying as they are nowadays.
---
#85UltimatesTruthPosted 9/3/2014 7:51:39 AM
Bat178 posted...
*Sigh* Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. I miss PS2 and PS1 era Sony. They had a much larger variety of genres, had a ton of Japanese games rather than just the occasional JRPG like nowadays, had a good amount of colourful cartoony games outside of Indies (The only ones they have nowadays are Ratchet, Tearaway and LittleBigPlanet. There is also Sly, but with how the Sly 4 did, it might be possible that the series is dead), and the fans weren't as annoying as they are nowadays.

You're a very, very sad person, Bat178.
Whatever helps you sleep and night and justify your purchase for the Wii U, I guess.
---
#86Bat178Posted 9/3/2014 8:02:17 AM(edited)
I miss 1st Party Sega. They also had a great variety of games, and the Dreamcast and Genesis were amazing (The Genesis was my first console). Of course, they ****ed up with the 32X, CD and Saturn, and had to drop out of the console industry, though those consoles at least had a few gems. When they went third party, the dark age of Sonic started, and most of their other franchises except for Sonic were abandoned. I wish Microsoft would go away (They kind of started this whole gritty realism/westernization thing with Halo (Though it wasn't as bad in the Original Xbox era as it became in the 360 era and nowadays), and killed Rare) and Sega would come back
---
#87UltimatesTruthPosted 9/3/2014 8:04:15 AM
Bat178 posted...
I miss 1st Party Sega. They also had a great variety of games, and the Dreamcast and Genesis were amazing (The Genesis was my first console). Of course, they ****ed up with the 32X, CD and Saturn, and had to drop out of the console industry, though those consoles at least had a few gems. When they went third party, the dark age of Sonic started, and most of their other franchises except for Sonic were abandoned. I wish Microsoft would go away (They kind of started this whole gritty realism/westernization thing with Halo (Though it wasn't as bad in the Original Xbox era as it became in the 360 era and nowadays), and killed Rare) and Sega would come back

Man, you're desperate as ****.
---
#88Bat178Posted 9/3/2014 8:21:06 AM
UltimatesTruth posted...
Bat178 posted...

Man, you're desperate as ****.

Fine, I'll just flat out admit it. I hate modern Sony for making mostly gritty realistic action and shooter games nowadays instead of having a good mix of colourful cartoony 3D platformers (3D platformers are my favourite genre, and have been pretty much dead even with Nintendo since the 7th gen) and JRPGs and realistic survival horror and stealth like the PS2 and PS1, and there being less Japanese games on it. I HATE, HATE, ABSOLUTELY HATE Microsoft after the Original Xbox for what they did to Rare, their focus on gritty realistic shooters and sports and the stuff have being trying to pull and pulling the 360 and Xbox One eras.
---