Nintendo really needs to announce the Smash Bros. release date.

#11toidiedudPosted 9/2/2014 10:14:59 AM
TGS is upcoming this month so its very very likely we'll get a release date.

Especially since the 3DS version will be out in Japan by then.

Though November 21st still seems like a good date if NoA was telling the truth about wanting it out before black friday.
---
Anybody need a hug?
#12GalvatronScurgePosted 9/2/2014 12:17:15 PM
toidiedud posted...
TGS is upcoming this month so its very very likely we'll get a release date.

Especially since the 3DS version will be out in Japan by then.

Though November 21st still seems like a good date if NoA was telling the truth about wanting it out before black friday.

Nintendo doesnt do TGS
#13Granadico_Posted 9/2/2014 12:20:39 PM
Nah. I'd rather they just be like "ok its releasing in like a week" then have a date and it be delayed (especially since no one would ever shut up about it).
And they have the 3DS release date already.
#14Diayamondo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2014 12:22:26 PM
Granadico_ posted...
Nah. I'd rather they just be like "ok its releasing in like a week" then have a date and it be delayed (especially since no one would ever shut up about it).

I don't care about the 3DS version as much as the Wii U one.
#15kamikaze135Posted 9/2/2014 12:23:02 PM
I don't think they will till after the 3DS version has been out for like a week or two. They probably want people with both systems to give in to the 3DS version if they weren't planning to initially buy it, then get hyped of the Wii U version and get that, too.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#16mra823Posted 9/2/2014 12:24:35 PM
kamikaze135 posted...
I don't think they will till after the 3DS version has been out for like a week or two. They probably want people with both systems to give in to the 3DS version if they weren't planning to initially buy it, then get hyped of the Wii U version and get that, too.

You just described exactly my thoughts…I was just gonna pre order the 3ds one afraid the U one would be delayed. Wow.
---
"If you're having a dark day, it's probably night"
~I'm not clever enough to come up with this, but I can't remember who did...
#17Granadico_Posted 9/2/2014 12:28:04 PM
Diayamondo posted...
Granadico_ posted...

I don't care about the 3DS version as much as the Wii U one.

well no one cares what you think jk
lol but really its because they're focusing on the 3DS debugging and final touches. They wanna make sure the 3DS is fully done, then focus on the Wii U till that's done. They can't have a goal for the 2nd project when the 1st one isn't even done yet