Game scenes that cause/caused you to cry

#1plasmawisp1713Posted 9/3/2014 8:19:24 AM
So, obvious spoilers, so tag everything.

Super Mario Galaxy When I was a kid and played this, I never even realized the whole backstory. It wasn't until I played it as a 20 year old that it really hit home, and I watched the game theory video today that Rosalina's tragic backstory had me crying at my desk at work like an idiot.

Pokémon Black 2/White 2 The confrontation with Ghetsis and N near the end of the game was incredibly epic. It really felt like a good conclusion to the Unova saga. But when you find N in Victory Road and he says goodbye to Reshiram, and Reshiram cries out, not wanted to go...it hit home. Also, Ghetsis' cruelty to N in the first games was more anger than sadness, but it still made me squeak a tear or two out.

Fire Emblem: Awakening When Emmeryn's scene happened, the horrified looks on Chrom and Lissa's faces still gives me chills. It was such a noble sacrifice and still makes me tear up after seeing it again and again.

Pokémon X/Y For once, HAPPY TEARS! I remember when Lysandre cried when he claimed he was going to wipe Pokémon into extinction. But after the Elite Four is conquered and I battled AZ, and Floette returns to him after 3000 years...I bawled. When he collapses and his hands sort of just hover...it was horribly beautiful to see the reunion.

Bravely Default So this was a long game, but the most emotional parts for me came in two areas. The first was when Victoria killed Olivia, and Agnes breaks down into tears. Then Tiz in the middle of the fight talks about how they finally just met up. The next is the fight with Alternis. Some of the things that Edea says to him are really hurtful. When he talks about how he was raised underneath Florem by himself, and how he hoped to marry Edea, and then Edea claims it was just rubbish. Alternis then let's out a road that haunts my dreams.

There are many others, but a more simple one would be when I first started Pikmin 3, and all of my waiting for the game was finally over. Seeing the opening cut scene made me cry out of pure excitement.

Share yours in the replies if you are emotionally unstable like me!
---
Nintendo Network: Lightzeaka | 3DS Friend Code: 4296-4396-5385
See quote for Friend Safari, Secret Base code and Sm4sh mains
#2SpookyryuPosted 9/3/2014 8:21:01 AM
Final Fantasy 7, aerith scene, we all know it
#3ChemazanPosted 9/3/2014 8:24:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t_Co0gfj18
#4Flare7Posted 9/3/2014 8:25:25 AM
Super Mario Bros when the princess was in another castle
---
Currently playing: Farcry 3
#5LifelessBoyPosted 9/3/2014 8:25:46 AM
- The Last Of Us The death of Joel's daughter is one of the most heartbreaking moments in video game history

- The Walking Dead (Season 1) I literally finished this about an hour ago. Watching Clementine fend for herself against that zed, being powerless to stop it and having her end my life was a little too much for my heart. I have a daughter so this game was super effective on me.

- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater Killing The Boss and having Eva tell you her story is gut wrenching. How she died for her country.

That's off the top of my head so far.
---
GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessFather - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko - DayZ: The Nightman
#6DeathSoul2000Posted 9/3/2014 8:28:28 AM
Tetris, when the square block spawned and l couldn't move it anywhere and it made me get a game over.
#7plasmawisp1713(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2014 8:29:47 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
Tetris, when the square block spawned and l couldn't move it anywhere and it made me get a game over.

:'(
---
#8PsychoWolfXPosted 9/3/2014 8:30:02 AM
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity
Oh man that ending. Floating away in a orb of light on my way back to the human world and being told all of my Pokefriends would forget me, then that last message from your partner (Oshawott in my case) I'm not typically much of a crier, but that game had me bawling like a baby. I've heard that the other Mystery Dungeon games are even better/sadder. Need to get my hands on them ASAP.
---
3DS FC: 2879-0740-0938
- From the desk of Admiral PsychowolfX
#9QuestionmarktariusPosted 9/3/2014 8:36:04 AM(edited)
Metroid Other M: I mourned deeply for my lost $50.
#10plasmawisp1713(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2014 8:40:30 AM
Questionmarktarius posted...
Metroid Other M: I mourned deeply for my lost $50.

Oh, ha ha.
---