Nintendo Digital Sales

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo Digital Sales
2 years ago#1
In honor of SSB. Runs for four weeks, this week is Mario games. Notable discounts: New Super Mario Bros., SM3DW for $40 each:

http://www.nintendo.com/eshop/offers/?gid=20140904SuperSmash#week01
An artist is a creature driven by demons. He dont know why they choose him and hes usually too busy to wonder why.
2 years ago#2
Awesome!... I already own them though. Worth the 40 for sure for those on the fence.
www.worldvieweverlasting.com
Friends code 3DS: 2707-3051-5461/NNID dario68w
2 years ago#3
Nice Nintendo finally starting to do sales on the Eshop (I know they had the Capcom one last week).

Edit: Though I think NSMBU should be lower like 20-30$ 3D World is at a good price I think it's the same as in stores or maybe a little lower.
2 years ago#4
That notification sound made my heart jump lol, was planning on getting smb2 and 3 later so I'll just get them now and save a few bucks.
3DS FC: 0189-9480-3816
2 years ago#5
I have a feeling I'm gonna be spending a lot on these sales over the next couple weeks.
3DS: 3351-4206-7047
2 years ago#6
Never hurts to save a little money!
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
2 years ago#7
gee I wonder which of the countless kid icarus games they'll put on sale, lol. seriously though if they put Zelda: ALttP on sale I'll pick it up because it's the only Zelda game I've not played.
"They're all idiots, I'm not even sure any of them have brains." Hades on GameFAQs.
2 years ago#8
I'll wait for next week
2 years ago#9
CoolioKDude posted...
gee I wonder which of the countless kid icarus games they'll put on sale, lol. seriously though if they put Zelda: ALttP on sale I'll pick it up because it's the only Zelda game I've not played.

You're in for a treat. It's best the best 2D Zelda ever made.
An artist is a creature driven by demons. He dont know why they choose him and hes usually too busy to wonder why.
2 years ago#10
I was very close to getting Minish Cap (only top-down Zelda I never played) and ALTTP this morning... glad I didn't! Hopefully they are both on sale. I'll be happy to get the GBC games as well.
Author of Titans of Toho: An Unauthorized Guide to the Godzilla Series and the Rest of Toho's Giant Monster Film Library
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo Digital Sales

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived