Bayonetta 2 is 17.5 GB

#71Kosten_ReiPosted 9/4/2014 9:01:09 PM
Devil_wings00 posted...
Meh I've downloaded games bigger then that on steam and it doesn't take that long at all, no more then a couple of hours. To bad you are forced to use nintendo's slow as heck wifi. Maybe if the networking didn't suck so bad on consoles perhaps digital wouldn't be a big deal.

Also I do not have very fast internet or anything. I get 25 down and 2.5 up. Steam games usually come in at 2-3MB/s on my computer.

It doesn't matter how fast your internet is; Wii U is slow.
---
2016 - Out with the zombies in with some HoRRoR
#72paperwariorPosted 9/4/2014 9:05:05 PM
Wait, can you load games via USB? Anyway, that's a pretty normal PS3 game. You gotta leave it on overnight probably.
---
"God Hand is the ultimate expression of the joy of humanity, specifically the punching part of the joy of humanity."-Shigeru Miyamoto
#73Starwars4JPosted 9/4/2014 9:07:58 PM
Granadico_ posted...
I think so. And even for PS4 i think you can take out the existing hard drive and put in your own as long as it fits (which is a problem for some bigger hard drives i think, its some weird dimensions)

So you end up overpaying for a small HDD that will be of no use. And anyone has the gall to complain about what the Wii U did. Wow.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#74mrunkownlssPosted 9/4/2014 9:25:21 PM
Kosten_Rei posted...
Devil_wings00 posted...
Meh I've downloaded games bigger then that on steam and it doesn't take that long at all, no more then a couple of hours. To bad you are forced to use nintendo's slow as heck wifi. Maybe if the networking didn't suck so bad on consoles perhaps digital wouldn't be a big deal.

Also I do not have very fast internet or anything. I get 25 down and 2.5 up. Steam games usually come in at 2-3MB/s on my computer.

What surprised me is that my PS4 is slower than my WiiU when it comes to downloads. It's the only system I have hardwired (Outside of my PC's) to improve the speed. Because of this, I'm sticking with physical disks only. I just hope some games finally come out that's worth me turning it back on again. (It's been months and it's already collecting dust)
---
Be a Example, not a Excuse.
#75binx08Posted 9/4/2014 9:54:39 PM
Kosten_Rei posted...
Devil_wings00 posted...

Really? My Wii U is faster than my PS4.
#76SampsonMPosted 9/4/2014 9:57:22 PM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
This is why I like discs still.

Last of us is a 50 GB download. I have really fast internet, but f*** that. I'm not waiting hours for a download when it takes me 20 mins round trip to go to Target.

You can start playing before it finishes downloading.

And there is now preloading, etc. anyway.
---
An artist is a creature driven by demons. He dont know why they choose him and hes usually too busy to wonder why.
#771337RoosterPosted 9/4/2014 9:57:51 PM
Pathetic, why isn't it 17TB?
---
Thank you for playing. Yes. I am number one!
#78sugarshaneo7Posted 9/4/2014 10:18:12 PM
mercurythewhite posted...
spenser211 posted...
mercurythewhite posted...
Uh Oh, what's a causal going to now? I guess buy another ad-on for this region-locked Wii-u

All consoles lack memory. 500GB in the year 2014 isn't enough for jack if you're going digital only.

Better than 32 I suppose, lol. Not enough to warrant a mandatory purchase of another memory drive, good ol' Nintendo duped you again.

how is it better? The extra cost comes at initial release. Didn't the ps3 launch at $500+ with a mediocre hard drive ? Yes. PC players laughed and are still laughing at console space. How again is it better? if customer A buys a 32 gigabyte hard drive console, needs to expand, and buys a 2TB external in the future, as customer B buys a 500 gb console and does the same thing and buys a 2tb external hard drive also down the line, where's the difference? they both had to update at some point. It's not necessary to put large space on these consoles because of cost effectiveness in mass production. Microsoft and Sony just have a larger budget to work with than Nintendo. School just started up, let's hope you attend classes, you'll need it.
#79Kosten_ReiPosted 9/4/2014 10:19:29 PM
1337Rooster posted...
Pathetic, why isn't it 17TB?

That looks expensive!
---
2016 - Out with the zombies in with some HoRRoR
#80nbean16Posted 9/4/2014 10:24:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]