Picked this up last night.

#199enbanditPosted 10/4/2011 6:58:42 AM
The GameStop near my house had a midnight sale, so I dropped in and picked up my copy.

The graphics are great. Looks just like the Wii videos superfist posted, except that cutscenes sometimes show the future and past at the same time (top and bottom screen). Gameplay is smooth and very fun. 3d looks good.

I was a bit worried about this version since they kept it so quiet, but I was very pleasantly surprised when I started playing it.
---
"They have a world to win."
#2g2red89Posted 10/4/2011 10:33:10 AM
How far into the game are you? It seems there are no outside scenes. Like most of it is played indoors somewhere. I want this game but I'm still kinda on the fence. I'm waiting for more info and reviews to come out.
#3miseryLUVScmpnyPosted 10/4/2011 10:42:56 AM
I definitely want to get this game, haven't played a spiderman game in years. And playing Spiderman in 3D sounds like a lot of fun.
#4RealWhiteXPosted 10/4/2011 10:49:32 AM
Can you post some pics?
#599enbandit(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2011 2:50:32 PM
I've played a few hours. I love it, but it does have its flaws. Nothing major though. It is all in the same two versions of the building. But it does have some cool environments in the building.
---
"They have a world to win."
#6Reverted_PikkonPosted 10/4/2011 3:37:23 PM
This game is badass. The challenges are actually fun now. The last game they were all "Beat x number of x." And you can try over and over anytime you want now.

The unlockables are great, especially the costumes.

I love the dual cutscene thing going on, and the beginning of the game where you play the death of Spidey was great. Its not spoilers because its the main plot point, and advertised as such.

I'm a few hours in, and already this game trumps the last one. In my opinion, best Spidey game ever. Full console experiece, too. Full VA and cutscenes. Everything. I'm impressed.
---
"I watch the L Word. I watch Queer as ****."
"Michael, that's not what it's called." - The Office
#7superfistPosted 10/4/2011 3:48:00 PM
Danm! Can't pick up the game till Friday! good to know it's just like what the previews state