Map Creators Gamertag List

#1plasticbrainPosted 5/27/2011 11:46:35 PM
hi guys. i thought i'd start this list of gamertags so we could share the Maps we make with this game.
i'll start... send me a friend request...
gamertag=KiLFiST
#2MaltandbagelsPosted 5/28/2011 1:20:35 AM
It will take a very Very VERY long time before I finish off my series but you can add me if you would like me to try some created ones.
---
xbox live gamertag: Smashedtincan
PSN : Maltandbagels
#3mario_potPosted 5/28/2011 1:37:08 AM
I'll be honest I am not a big builder myself ( i an never keep interest long enough)) however I would love to play other peoples maps .
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
#4mario_potPosted 5/28/2011 1:45:18 AM
oh yeah my GT is mariopot in case anyone needs it
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
#5SpazzatackPosted 5/28/2011 2:32:16 PM(edited)
I'm going to make a sort of "series" for my game. It's called "QWEST" and it's about a guy (you) who washes up on a beach and tries to find his way home.

The first part doesn't have a lot of action, it's more delivery quests than anything. There are some issues that I'm aware of (Such as quests starting too early), but I'll fix those in later updates. If you'd like to try it out, my GT is Crash2015.

EDIT: And just an FIY it's REALLY short. It'll probably take like 5-10 minutes, if that (Like I said though, there will be multiple parts).

---
This was a triumph
#6royal_prawnPosted 5/29/2011 1:04:41 PM(edited)
add me! I'm working on the story mode right now. I'm not that for because I bought the game last night. I'd like to try out other people's quests too.

edit: forgot to mention that my GT is royal prawn.
---
If you believe in ragnaroxas's hooters and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#7jdw1005Posted 5/30/2011 3:46:15 PM
I'm making a ten part story with each hopefully taking abou 5 hours to complete. I'm always looking for feedback and bug reports.

GT: LeoChromon
---
TMG - The Trigrams Legion
#8Red_ChairPosted 5/30/2011 4:25:55 PM
I will add everyone in this topic. I dont post my gamertag online but just look out for a 187 in the tag. I would love to try out your maps and I will tell you my opinion. I know a lot of people put a lot of work into their maps and it would be a shame for them to not be played and forgotten
#9famunda666Posted 6/4/2011 7:39:26 AM

I haven't started creating yet as I,m still playing the single player and squeezing every delicious drop out of it lol. But I will soon hopefully, in the mean time I'd love to ry your guy's adventure, and "horde" maps if possible. My LIVE GT is: nataS Unchained. Add me if you want to or I will add you guys what ever happens first lol. Thanks :)

OMG this game is so awesome and such an escape from the bland so called "blockbusters" that have been released. Its nice to play something of quality that some one worked so hard on.

GT: nataS Unchained

#10stevehowsePosted 6/4/2011 5:53:29 PM
Gonna buy the game tomorrow so I don't have anything to share, yet. But would love to see what everyone else has. Gt is Kasper DG
---
I think I found the answer to all my problems. Belvedere, and Banana Snapple.