Map Creators Gamertag List

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Avatar Legends
  3. Map Creators Gamertag List

User Info: dkgamer

dkgamer
5 years ago#11
Im working on an adventure atm and it would be nice to get feedback and bug/error reports from people at different stages of production. Would be happy to try out or test others games too :)
GT is in sig, feel free to add me.
GT - DKgamer85

User Info: Yorkshire_14

Yorkshire_14
5 years ago#12
I don't have xbox live gold atm but i should have it on friday so add me please! I'm working on a RPG called Englishguy In New York.
889 Rock Band 3 Songs :D

User Info: Futile216

Futile216
5 years ago#13
hello everyone.ive made a game i think many will like,its calld the legend of the sword rise of the dark lord.ive put a ton a time into it and if anyone wants to try it out send me a message over x box... G.T libratarius..buy houses join factions and very faction has its own set of equips...

User Info: Yorkshire_14

Yorkshire_14
5 years ago#14
Futile216 posted...
hello everyone.ive made a game i think many will like,its calld the legend of the sword rise of the dark lord.ive put a ton a time into it and if anyone wants to try it out send me a message over x box... G.T libratarius..buy houses join factions and very faction has its own set of equips...

I downloaded the second one a while back. It was really good but it wasn't finished yet :( Is it finished now?
NO BREATHING!

User Info: Futile216

Futile216
5 years ago#15
Yorkshire_14 posted...
Futile216 posted...

I downloaded the second one a while back. It was really good but it wasn't finished yet :( Is it finished now?

Its 100% complete
  1. Boards
  2. Avatar Legends
  3. Map Creators Gamertag List

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived