Map Creators Gamertag List

#11dkgamerPosted 6/7/2011 7:04:51 PM
Im working on an adventure atm and it would be nice to get feedback and bug/error reports from people at different stages of production. Would be happy to try out or test others games too :)
GT is in sig, feel free to add me.
---
GT - DKgamer85
#12Yorkshire_14Posted 6/7/2011 10:07:21 PM
I don't have xbox live gold atm but i should have it on friday so add me please! I'm working on a RPG called Englishguy In New York.
---
889 Rock Band 3 Songs :D
#13Futile216Posted 7/3/2011 12:29:10 PM
hello everyone.ive made a game i think many will like,its calld the legend of the sword rise of the dark lord.ive put a ton a time into it and if anyone wants to try it out send me a message over x box... G.T libratarius..buy houses join factions and very faction has its own set of equips...
#14Yorkshire_14Posted 7/3/2011 4:12:18 PM
Futile216 posted...
hello everyone.ive made a game i think many will like,its calld the legend of the sword rise of the dark lord.ive put a ton a time into it and if anyone wants to try it out send me a message over x box... G.T libratarius..buy houses join factions and very faction has its own set of equips...

I downloaded the second one a while back. It was really good but it wasn't finished yet :( Is it finished now?
---
NO BREATHING!
#15Futile216Posted 7/5/2011 1:52:07 PM
Yorkshire_14 posted...
Futile216 posted...

I downloaded the second one a while back. It was really good but it wasn't finished yet :( Is it finished now?

Its 100% complete