What new features would you like to see added in the future for this game?

#1jdw1005Posted 5/30/2011 3:24:54 PM
I would love to see such things as Monsters being NPCs. It would open up story capabilities alot.
Multiplayer map building
More stances for NPCs
NPCs that fight enemies.
and some sort of cave or ceiling tool.
---
TMG - The Trigrams Legion
#2SpazzatackPosted 5/30/2011 4:09:56 PM
Everything you said, and modern objects.
---
This was a triumph
#3Red_ChairPosted 5/30/2011 4:23:09 PM
Bigger Selection of Music and Enemies. Bears, Wolves,Slimes...you know starter enemies. The ones in the game seem to menacing for the start of my game. The music is really awesome and high quality but I wish there was a bigger selection. What am I kidding there is plenty for 240msp.
#4mario_potPosted 5/30/2011 4:49:03 PM
it would be nice if there were a way for users to upload their maps to like a permanent list or something instead of only being able to download maps while their owners are in the file share menu .
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
#5MaltandbagelsPosted 5/30/2011 11:28:38 PM
I second using monsters as NPCs. I doubt it would be super hard to implement as they would just do the same stuff avatars do minus the dialog animations. I would just take a standing and walking monster over just having them be smacked over and over with my sword
---
xbox live gamertag: Smashedtincan
PSN : Maltandbagels
#6jdw1005(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2011 3:05:10 AM
Also, something i would really like to see that would stop me having to make multiple avatars for 1 character is to have an Objective option under Hide Dialogue.
---
#7jdw1005(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2011 9:44:23 AM
and 1 more thing... please can you put in auto saves every 5 mins or so for the editor. It sometimes freezes or returns you to the dashboard. If you can't fix that, then can you enable a recurring autosave feature incase we forget to save
---
#8drakonianwolf54Posted 5/31/2011 3:11:55 PM
Avatrs as Enemies and Enemies as NPC's.
More variaty of NPC's. Basic RPG Critters and such
But mostly a Dragon. A Dragon would be B****en!
---
GTag Airock54: I am a Phoenix Dragon!
I would say "f*** dragons", but it seems you've got that covered. - Guillermo55
#9XBLgamer002Posted 5/31/2011 3:51:05 PM
Also, something i would really like to see that would stop me having to make multiple avatars for 1 character is to have an Objective option under Hide Dialogue.

This. 100x this. 2 out of 3 of my current quests give items to the character so I can use the hide dialogue option.
#10famunda666Posted 6/4/2011 7:21:36 AM

Id love to see an expansion of sorts, more monsters, weapons, spells, and a Co-Op mode would be awesome. I absolutley love this game, and the the studio that did it seems to produce quality stuff, so Im hoping they get bigger and better! I can't say enough about it!