What new features would you like to see added in the future for this game?

#11J2006Posted 6/6/2011 12:51:38 AM
to be able to make indoor locations (dungeons, caves, etc.), and with that, maybe a mini-map feature, in case people make sprawling areas
---
"Success is when you get what you want. Happiness is when you want what you get."
#12J2006Posted 6/6/2011 2:57:34 AM
for combat, a lock-on button would be nice, follow that up with target-switching (probably just the d-pad or analog while locked on to an enemy).

also for combat, maybe have an active block button, and/or a roll/evade button. If these features are implemented (say in a sequel), the enemy attack speed should be increased; also, maybe include enemy spellcasters, or more enemies that can use forms of projectile attacks.
---
"Success is when you get what you want. Happiness is when you want what you get."
#13dkgamerPosted 6/7/2011 7:56:29 PM
XBLgamer002 posted...
Also, something i would really like to see that would stop me having to make multiple avatars for 1 character is to have an Objective option under Hide Dialogue.

This. 100x this. 2 out of 3 of my current quests give items to the character so I can use the hide dialogue option.

Could you not just use game markers for things like that?
---
GT - DKgamer85
#14russ904Posted 6/8/2011 12:40:38 AM

I would like to see things like helmets, armor, maybe rings or something that give you different power up. also pets would be pretty awsome, or mounts like dragons or horses.

#15LenaT2004Posted 6/11/2011 11:44:05 AM
I would really like to see a bow and arrows. Co-op mode would be great and re-spawning enemies.
#16Futile216Posted 7/4/2011 5:25:14 PM
I think the game is very well made.a few bugs and glitches tho.but what ied like to see is anamals cows chickens pigs we can build a nice looking farm but where are all the livestock.also monster selection is a bit low .ied liek to see more monsters like bats slimes goblins spiders rats Giant snakes hell you have medeveil knights but not wizerds that wold be hella cool if you made eveil dwarfs.aside from all that ive managed to buid indoor houses but its a pain i wish there was a way to make that a little more easyer .also tabels for ouside towns beds chairs stoves.bookshelvs ...i cant coplain i got the game for 240msp.but dam i wish there was more .its a very great game and i dont thnk ill ever get bored and i think if you added those few other things ued have one of the best games around even better then RPG maker .
#17Futile216Posted 7/4/2011 5:44:30 PM
Oh ied also like to see new weapons like maces daggers and bows.possably spears and staffs this would allow for differant factions int eh game to be made