open beta is a crash fest

#1TrikorPosted 3/1/2012 8:31:46 PM
game seems awesome, i've played 2matches and won them. The other 50+ matches i have started have crashed me to desktop anywhere from the 2min to 30min in.

official forums, people with the same problem and of course NO response, allthough i did get a response on my thread about 20min before maintenance last night saying the game is in maintenance thanks and sorry for confusion - closes topic -

games very fun and im pretty good at it would even put money into this if i could play with no problem
---
Im betta than any competitor ready to sever the head of a meddler deadlier than ever this **** is inevitable
#2--Thomas--Posted 3/2/2012 5:19:52 AM

I haven't really experienced any problems with crashes, but it's still unfortunate that people do. I'm sure they'll patch it soon enough.

#3Trikor(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2012 11:16:20 AM
I have heard its a windows XP and 7 bug, was hoping the patch last night fixed it. Played 3matches and all was good, thinking they fixed it...but to no avail just before the 4th match ended crash.

Great game if only i could play consistently (crashing makes XP earned from current match void)
---
Im betta than any competitor ready to sever the head of a meddler deadlier than ever this **** is inevitable
#4Iron_MosesPosted 3/4/2012 12:31:44 AM
Thankfully it doesnt crash any for me in matches but it crashes hella bad in customization. Other than that, its certainly a straight up alpha beast of a game. I really hope it takes off and gets big.
---
The Great General, Friend of the People, True Leader of PotD
Luchar contra el sistema! Viva la GUPFRPotD!! Viva la Revolucion!
#5I aM tHe LeGeNdPosted 3/4/2012 2:06:36 PM
doesnt crash for me at all.

Im using a 5770, win7.

I was quite surprised this game had very good graphics for a free game. The gameplay aient bad either.
Wish it got more publicity.
---
http://i.imgur.com/gnDoN.jpg
#6mullen1200Posted 4/2/2012 6:46:11 PM

No crashing here. Runs quite smoothly.