Reviews?

#1zobi123Posted 4/7/2012 1:02:57 PM

Will this game be getting a review on sites like gamespot and ign? 

#2dee jayPosted 4/7/2012 4:01:53 PM
I would imagine, since I've seen previews of this game from both of the sites.

I've been waiting for Gamefaqs to enable user reviews for this so I can submit one.
---
Ghord Dahm Sploicers
#3zobi123(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2012 3:22:18 PM

What would you guys rate this game out of 10?

I think this game is really fun with amazing graphics too! 

#4dee jayPosted 4/8/2012 9:37:34 PM
lol these boards are so dead.

I give it a 7. I can boot up a match in seconds and have some solid, twitch-tastic fun. Throw in the robust customization and cool sci-fi presentation (lol dubstep) and you got yourself a solid, if not standard FPS.

Pretty cool for a free game.
---
Ghord Dahm Sploicers
#5I aM tHe LeGeNdPosted 4/9/2012 3:58:17 PM
graphics are good
gameplay is mediocre.

for a free game its "good".
but imo its nothing close to wolf:et, quake, warrock, tf2 and other free games.

it seems every "patch" they make makes the game worst and closer to other mainstream games which is sad.
---
http://i.imgur.com/gnDoN.jpg
#6nishanth12Posted 4/10/2012 3:04:29 PM

I'd give it an 8/10 just for the fun factor. Initially it was a lag fest but from past two days their server quality just bumped up. Its now smooth as butter.

#7KingOfZer0Posted 4/15/2012 1:33:41 AM
graphics for a free to play game like this i would give a 7, everything else i would give a 3.

the game just isnt good. Controls are decent but lack something, idk what exactly. And with the money to buy stuff puts a big disadvantage to people who dont want to pay money for stuff.

Overall i was a little hyped about this game, and after playing it, it just isnt good, overall 5/10 just cause its pretty looking.
---
Its all About the U!!
PSN&XBL: KingOfZer0
#8Mr_MelPosted 4/18/2012 2:46:09 PM
http://www.destructoid.com/review-blacklight-retribution-226017.phtml

They gave it a 9/10, and I'm inclined to agree. The advantage people have over other if they blow loads of cash on upgrades IS present, but having played against those people, it's not insurmountable. And it's not the worst example of it in F2P games. It looks good, like everyone else has been saying, and I also think it controls just fine. At the same time, it's nothing revolutionary. Just a good FPS.

If all you do with this game is play until level 10 in the low-level serves, you've gotten a good deal out of this for ZERO dollars, since no one else (mostly) in those servers has good gear either.
---
Brawl FC: 4210-3691-8814