Is the visor still as annoying as in the last game?

#1Red_JesterPosted 4/27/2012 5:45:19 PM
I think the visor kind of ruined the last game for me. (Not counting the insane amounts of spawn camping) I'd be CONSTANTLY switching the visor off and on to see where the enemy was and it got old, fast. Sure, you could play without doing that, but why not use a tool that lets you pretty much dominate the match? It's not like you're using an overpowered weapon or kit/perk in other shooters. It's a vital part of the game that everyone else can use, too.

Anyways, I'd only leave it on for about one or two seconds, then switch it off and then turn it back on again for a second or two if I wasn't engaged already. Even if I was in a firefight, I'd still be flipping it off and on behind cover to know exactly where to aim when I pop out of cover.

I just don't even want to bother with the game if that's still something you can rely on. I never really liked the idea to begin because I think it lends itself to supporting a game that's more about just getting kills than anything else.
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
#2septorrPosted 5/9/2012 8:03:11 AM
the hrv is still there...
---
Ah, 'tá bem...
Não tinha ouvido!