bonus level help ... so close to 1,000,000 studs

#1preypacerPosted 11/20/2011 6:03:11 PM
I'm at 998,580 at at a loss as to what else to do. The medal stand by the pool is still a mystery. (and seems that way in everyone else's posts, too)

What do you do with the two soccer goals on the road? I can change their lights from red to green by pushing the white ball into the nets, but is there anything else?

I've ridden the bus, truck and small train and gotten the coins on the streets and train tracks. I rode the train to destroy parts of the building in the middle with the teleporter. I have not driven too many of the smaller vehicles.

I've mostly destroyed the building at the top which gives you the rideable knight statue, but there is still a yellow haze (not flames) around one part of the building. Is there more to do there?

The building near the white truck that had two spires for a giant slingshot still has the two towers pretty much intact. Is there a way to destroy them?

I haven't seen anyplace to use a deluminator anywhere. I think that might be the only special ability I haven't used.
#2preypacer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2011 6:25:19 PM
Well, that did it. The bonus level was the whole 0.9%. I never did find anything else major to do, so I just started systematically walking all over the grass. Occasionally a random blue flower would pop up that I hadn't found before. Chip, chip away to get to 1,000,000 coins.
#3DarkChii200Posted 11/25/2011 9:26:06 AM
i found my last few studs to get to the million by hugging the wall on the bottom of the stage, there are a few purple studs along one of the walls.
---
Psn: DarkChii
(Don't send me a FR unless i tell you to!!!!!)
#4The-ApostlePosted 12/10/2011 12:47:44 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5VandyMaddenPosted 12/11/2011 5:56:33 PM
we are stuck at 964,000 coins

is there anything to do with the 3 bricks you can stack by the Pool with the ghost (Mertle)??

Also someone mentioned building a "Golem" in a post and riding that around-- where do you do that?
#6The-ApostlePosted 12/12/2011 2:11:01 PM

we are stuck at 964,000 coins

is there anything to do with the 3 bricks you can stack by the Pool with the ghost (Mertle)??

Also someone mentioned building a "Golem" in a post and riding that around-- where do you do that?

Did you shrink the train?

As for the golem, you can get him by raising the section of the castle and then using Leviosa on what's under it. Use the golem to go smashy smashy on the castle.
---
Next up on the Packers' hit parade: Kansas City Chiefs! Record: 13-0 GO PACK GO!
http://www.penthius.info
#7CPrimeBYXPosted 1/3/2012 3:58:44 PM
What's the deal with the bronze, silver and gold platforms next to the pool. What are you supposed to do with them?
#8Wolfe_CHPosted 1/3/2012 8:01:33 PM

CPrimeBYX posted...
What's the deal with the bronze, silver and gold platforms next to the pool. What are you supposed to do with them?

Nobody knows.  Look for your studs elsewhere.  There are a bunch along the front edge (behind the wall near the screen).  Walking over the green areas makes mushrooms pop up almost randomly.  Ride all the vehicles.  Blast the tops of every building.  Do the whole train sequence; through the near tunnel, fill the engine at the other tunnel; open car goes back in, etc.

- Chris

#9grungolahPosted 1/20/2012 10:45:53 AM
CPrimeBYX posted...

Obviously, there's a puzzle here. I believe myrtle and harry can be lifted onto two platforms and perhaps your character on the third? I was going to come back, but quickly got my million.