changing characters...Please Help

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
  3. changing characters...Please Help
4 years ago#1
How can you change characters in the different areas, ie, train station, forest, or hogwarts? for example, i need to be a dark wizard in hogsmead station to get an item, but I can't figure out how to change into a dark wizard, I am stuck with the trio. Please Help, this is driving me crazy. Thank You
4 years ago#2
You need to use the Polyjuice Potion from any of the nearby cauldrons. Keep in mind that you have to complete the first mission of Year 7 to be able to use it.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
4 years ago#3
And you need a dark wizard. You get Belatrix by beating her in a duel in the last level of the game.
---
Next up on the Packers' hit parade: Oakland Raiders! Record: 12-0 GO PACK GO!
http://www.penthius.info
4 years ago#4
Actually, you can get Bellatrix sooner after Deathly Hallows Part 2 level 2. Go use Hermione's bag in front of Hagrid's hut in front of the scarecrow and use the pumpkin to fly up and get Bellatrix (Azkaban).
4 years ago#5

Once you're back at school with Hermione's Bag, Bellatrix (Azkaban) is certainly an option, but you can also get 3 other Dark Wizards much cheaper.  Hermione's Bag lets you into the Astronomy Tower.  Dolohov and the two Grindelwalds only cost 200,000 studs, where Bella costs 3.75 million.

- Chris

1. Boards
  2. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
  3. changing characters...Please Help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived