Deal of the week this week on XBLA

#1whyterose86Posted 2/7/2012 1:00:24 PM
800 Microsoft points for all 3 classes! Time to finally make my purchase:)
#2ShadowvLordPosted 2/7/2012 11:27:00 PM
Do you still have to purchase the game on top of that?

One review mentioned buying a character gave more content...True?

Definately interested in this game.
#3whyterose86(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2012 1:59:46 AM
The 800 points buys u the game and ALL 3 character classes as of this weeks special! So yeah, if you're interested now is the time to purchase this game.
#4uncledonnie3Posted 2/8/2012 7:41:49 PM
I'm not near my console right now but earlier when I checked it said the 3 class pack and the base game were already downloaded. Now unless I'm completely insane I never bought this game, I remember playing the demo version when it first came out. Did I somehow get lucky or will I have to spend the points once I boot up the game for the first time?
#5jayj420Posted 2/9/2012 5:58:28 AM
You can play the game without it but the character pack, but apparently the pack gives you something you can't do without it.
#6whyterose86(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2012 2:47:22 PM
This game caught a lot of heat for the way they did their demo, but long story short all you have is the demo and u can try each class. Buy the 3 character class pack on sale right now and you have the game with everything playable. It's like the demo gives you the game, but not the characters, so by purchasing the characters you really get the game:/
#7jenovaPosted 2/12/2012 12:03:10 PM
I know, it infuriates me to NO END when I have to READ WORDS. Don'tthey know how to tldr and type like they have a keyboardless phone? I mean, it's not like kids these days need to use the written word like adults or anyone ever since the written word was invented, amirite?

Besides, I got it free cause the Summer of Live games this year were all great, even Toy Soldiers.
---
How is Android "beating" the iPhone? iPhones run Mac OS X, Android is an OS used by different companies.
Apples vs. Oranges.
#8thafluPosted 2/13/2012 10:03:25 PM
@uncledonnie3
If you bought all the Summer of Arcade games, you got this for free.
#9XammbluPosted 2/13/2012 11:01:19 PM
Thx! I've been waiting for this to drop down, it didn't feel like a 1200MS game, but I'm sure the lady and I can get $10 worth of co-op outa this. I usually notice the deals right away but I've been completely smittin with Kingdom of Amalur that I've barely noticed much else.
---
XBL/PSN - "Xammblu"
Listen to Metal!!