Local Co-Op?

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
Looking for a good Local Co-op dungeon crawler to play with my wife....

But was severely disappointed with D&D daggerdale...

This looks promising, and I know it has online co-op, How bout local?

Also nice that its the deal of the week.

Thanks for any insight!
Want the other gamers to know you really mean business? Well just try adding a few more "x's" to your gamertag.
4 years ago#2
I haven't downloaded it yet but it says right on the "Details" tab:

Local Capabilities
Co-op 1-4

then about the 1-4 co-op on live as well.

So it looks like yes, and I wonder how many people still play on live? Thinking about getting it but it might suck if no one plays.
This Sig will not change until the Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl. Started March 14, 2004 Sig Changed: 2/6/11 GO PACK GO
4 years ago#3
Game has local or online co-op for up to FOUR players. And it is an excellent co-op dungeon crawler. I am currently playing through with my kids, and we are having a ball. Be warned there is not loot and no levelling up. Each class has about 20 items for each of its 3 slots that are either sold at shops or found hidden in levels. A character's power is determined by what he has equipped, nothing more.

Not sure if there are still active players online, as it is sometime since I looked for any. The problem with playing online however is getting the difficulty right, and a team of like-equipped players. The host picks the level (from a choice of about 20), and the difficulty (from a choice of 5). The difference between Easy and Nightmare is enormous and it's pure luck who you get matched with, so it rarely deals you a hand that you can play. When I began playing I was often matched with people equipped with teh best 3 items, playing on Nightmare. Needless to say, I was simply baggage.

However, if you have multiple controllers and people to play with sitting beside you on the sofa, this is a great little game.
Gamer Tag: GhostlightX
4 years ago#4
Yeah got it on sale, played through it with my wife and had a blast. My only gripe is that it seems far too short.
Want the other gamers to know you really mean business? Well just try adding a few more "x's" to your gamertag.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived