How stable are the servers so far?

#1_OujiDoza_Posted 2/15/2012 9:38:59 AM
It's the only thing keeping me from getting the game right away, as the 2010 servers were horrible for online play. Most of my matches back then would automatically d/c going into the second round, have they gotten any better with 3?

Also, how is the lobby system, did they change it any? I don't mind doing career and "sparring" with the ai every now and then, but I actually liked fighting others on live so the server stability is really important to me.
---
GT: PrinceDoZeR
FORZA4|SSF4|GEARS|BF3
#2_OujiDoza_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2012 11:17:52 AM
Bump.
---
FORZA4|SSF4|GEARS|BF3
#3DolemiteXPPosted 2/15/2012 11:21:02 AM
Well the first two matches I played were fine but the next 2 disconnected on me in the first round. These were all player matches btw, not ranked so I'm not sure if it was a actual server side disconnect or the host disconnected. I would assume it was server side since stats don't count in player matches.
---
PSN id: Kazuya123 Gamertag: Dolemitexp
R.I.P Macho Man Randy Savage ;_;
#4_OujiDoza_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2012 9:58:17 PM
Damnit, that's not good...guess they aren't gonna try and fix it again.
---
FORZA4|SSF4|GEARS|BF3
#5VanDamPosted 2/15/2012 10:13:33 PM
they arent
---
My power is discombobulatingly devastating, I could feel his facial tissue collapse under my force. Its ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.
#6xiaNaixPosted 2/15/2012 10:14:48 PM
Servers aren't really working at all. Same with WWE '12. There's a nice big thread on the official forum about it.

http://www.ufcundisputed.com/go/thread/view/136085/28921347/Online_Update_-_Features_Live_and_Disconnect_Update

They deleted the other one that was even longer.
#7BluRevPosted 2/15/2012 11:38:40 PM
It seems a little weird to me right now.

I was skeptical heading into this game after all the issues THQ had with WWE 12. That game was completely unplayable online for about the first month it was out. Anyway, with UFC every now and then the game tells me the UFC servers are offline and I'm unable to play ranked matches or access the shared content. Online player matches still work fine though and after 10 - 20 minutes I can back out and re-enter the online mode in order to get connected to the ranked servers again. It's happened enough that it has become a concern.

As far as fighting online goes, I've fought about 15 ranked matches and probably close to 30 unranked. Out of those, I've been disconnected during a fight probably less than 5 times total. So, while there are some initial issues it almost seems like a relief considering the horrible launch WWE 12 had.
#8_OujiDoza_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2012 11:46:14 PM

It seems a little weird to me right now.

I was skeptical heading into this game after all the issues THQ had with WWE 12. That game was completely unplayable online for about the first month it was out. Anyway, with UFC every now and then the game tells me the UFC servers are offline and I'm unable to play ranked matches or access the shared content. Online player matches still work fine though and after 10 - 20 minutes I can back out and re-enter the online mode in order to get connected to the ranked servers again. It's happened enough that it has become a concern.

As far as fighting online goes, I've fought about 15 ranked matches and probably close to 30 unranked. Out of those, I've been disconnected during a fight probably less than 5 times total. So, while there are some initial issues it almost seems like a relief considering the horrible launch WWE 12 had.

Great input, maybe a miracle will happen this time around and they will address the server problem a bit, I'm gonna pick this up soon so I'm looking forward to online play again.
---
FORZA4|SSF4|GEARS|BF3
#9XerocagePosted 2/16/2012 12:03:43 AM
been horrible for me sofar, out of 5 attempted fights, 4 have been Dc's and the last fight was just a laggy mess.

I havnt been around for the last 2 games nor tried to play them online so it was somewhat a shock simply how bad it is.
---
PSN: xeroAU
XBL: XeRoCaGe
#10dfb_anglerPosted 2/16/2012 1:18:18 AM
the last 3 matches i played in player match (because I've only been able to play 10 ranked since i had the game) all got disconnected. things better pick up with these servers