Any form of sex in this game?

#1Newts_UtePosted 3/30/2012 2:33:45 AM
Topic.

It wouldn't influence me buying it but it would still be a nice extra perk to the game.
---
Current trophy hunt: Disgaea 4 35/51 | Dragon Age: Origins 26/55
Darksiders 43/43 | Skyrim 51/51
#2ChrisHoulihanPosted 3/30/2012 6:21:45 AM
Doubtful, but we can hope. GTA pulled off prostitution without a hitch, aside from a couple pesky senators. If there is some sort of hub-town, perhaps a brothel or 'house of ill-repute' could be in order.

inb4delicatesensibilities
#3DoktoroktopusPosted 3/30/2012 6:53:04 AM
I honestly wouldn't mind
---
Cyrus is taking a hiatus from adventuring in Skyrim
GFAQs' #1 Pick Up Artist! I'm just down for sex!
#4Maxx_the_SlashPosted 3/30/2012 9:19:57 AM
The most I could imagine being in a game like this is an female enemy type that the characters have to fight that ends up being nude.

A game like this has no place for the actual act of having sex.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984
#5DoktoroktopusPosted 3/30/2012 11:16:33 AM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
The most I could imagine being in a game like this is an female enemy type that the characters have to fight that ends up being nude.

Who the f*** is THIS guy???^^^^^^^^^ Speak for yourself
---
#6OngoBayPosted 3/30/2012 11:57:33 AM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...

This is the sort of attitude that has led society to the level of degradation we see today.
---
OFFICIAL designator of official titles for the
Heroes of Ruin board.
#7Maxx_the_SlashPosted 3/30/2012 1:32:50 PM
OngoBay posted...
Maxx_the_Slash posted...

This is the sort of attitude that has led society to the level of degradation we see today.

No, it's the idea that a game about a group of mercenaries looking to cure a ruler of an ailment somehow must have people ****ing each other's brains out even though the act shouldn't be required to find a cure for any illness is what leads society to the level of degradation we see today.

Sex doesn't belong in a hack and slash game. It belongs in social simulation games like The Sims and Second Life. You know, because sex is a social activity?
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984
#8DoktoroktopusPosted 3/30/2012 1:59:03 PM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
OngoBay posted...
Maxx_the_Slash posted...

No, it's the idea that a game about a group of mercenaries looking to cure a ruler of an ailment somehow must have people ****ing each other's brains out even though the act shouldn't be required to find a cure for any illness is what leads society to the level of degradation we see today.

Sex doesn't belong in a hack and slash game. It belongs in social simulation games like The Sims and Second Life. You know, because sex is a social activity?

Are you a garbage??? Sex is all about hack and slash

Man Canadians have weird opinions
---
#9ChrisHoulihanPosted 3/30/2012 2:12:25 PM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
OngoBay posted...
Maxx_the_Slash posted...

So let me get this straight. You're OK with 'finding a cure' by means of mass slaughter, simply because some game-creator wrote it up that way? Seems arbitrary to me. Which is more common in your neighborhood, murder or ****ing? I thought so.
#10DragonLord150Posted 3/30/2012 6:37:48 PM
I some how think this guy is a Troll and Actually means Gender. -___-
---
"Remember: a team of hunters is only as good as the guy you can kill three times." -mazereon
More topics from this board...
Anybody still play this?kdognumba138/28 10:47PM