Registration?

#1itsstillgoodPosted 4/15/2012 6:50:21 PM
Sorry, if I'm late on this but what does registering on the official HoR site do?

Thanks in advance.
#2lildoc00Posted 4/16/2012 1:56:41 PM
At the moment it allows you to post on thier forums, and the main site has an exp bar attached to your account. I don't think it has much of a function, it seems there is some sort of wall of champions or some such thing but I'm not sure if that is even in the running anymore.

Once the game releases you will apparently be able to attach your game account online to the website, which will enable you to display some sort of stats or something.
---
3DS FC - 4339-2480-7776
#3papoose187Posted 4/23/2012 2:16:47 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4lildoc00Posted 4/23/2012 3:05:40 PM
papoose187 posted...

G

A

Y

Thank you for contributing.
---
3DS FC - 4339-2480-7776
#5batromanPosted 5/1/2012 8:43:03 PM
lildoc00 posted...
papoose187 posted...

G

A

Y

L

O

L

well i dont like the graphics at all, but so far it sounds like it has a lot of content, randomly generated dungeon layouts (diablo style. . .which is VERY good) online. . .(nothing new on that) but online readjusted difficulty makes it a lil more interesting although the character customization is kinda lame, and 4 classes? only 4?!!!! . . .for real?! not even a healer? come on!!! 2 lion guys (sort of) a gunner (kinda cool) alchitect ( simply called. . the mage) and no healer/tank (pala sort of thing), oh yeah you have potions nvm!!!! -.- oh well still the content seems big enough to keep you entertained until ps vita makes a better looking action rpg. . .OR 3ds makes a better looking one as well!!! you never know!!!
#6batromanPosted 5/1/2012 8:44:36 PM
papoose187 posted...
lildoc00 posted...
At the moment it allows you to post on thier forums, and the main site has an exp bar attached to your account. I don't think it has much of a function, it seems there is some sort of wall of champions or some such thing but I'm not sure if that is even in the running anymore.

Once the game releases you will apparently be able to attach your game account online to the website, which will enable you to display some sort of stats or something.

G

A

Y

A
G
R
E
E
#7kenneth_velezPosted 5/2/2012 1:57:16 AM
batroman posted...
lildoc00 posted...
papoose187 posted...

G

A

Y

L

O

L

well i dont like the graphics at all, but so far it sounds like it has a lot of content, randomly generated dungeon layouts (diablo style. . .which is VERY good) online. . .(nothing new on that) but online readjusted difficulty makes it a lil more interesting although the character customization is kinda lame, and 4 classes? only 4?!!!! . . .for real?! not even a healer? come on!!! 2 lion guys (sort of) a gunner (kinda cool) alchitect ( simply called. . the mage) and no healer/tank (pala sort of thing), oh yeah you have potions nvm!!!! -.- oh well still the content seems big enough to keep you entertained until ps vita makes a better looking action rpg. . .OR 3ds makes a better looking one as well!!! you never know!!!

Monster Hunter 3G looks better but doesn't have online (Monster Hunter 4 is supposed to). Borderlands had 4 classes and it is still really fun. The graphics on this game do look pretty washed out, to be honest skylanders looks a lot better than this.
#8batromanPosted 5/3/2012 10:22:09 AM
kenneth_velez posted...
batroman posted...
lildoc00 posted...
papoose187 posted...

G

A

Y

L

O

L

Monster Hunter 3G looks better but doesn't have online (Monster Hunter 4 is supposed to). Borderlands had 4 classes and it is still really fun. The graphics on this game do look pretty washed out, to be honest skylanders looks a lot better than this.

yeah . . .agree on that one. when I said 4 player i meant well 2 kinda look like the same the vindicator and the savage i mean could have made the savage look a lil bit different instead of adding another big guy. . .know what I mean? the mufasa class (vindicator) looks built enough well thats just my point of view still the game seems perfect if its as they mention and as the have shown so far!!! so no complains at all. . .just wondering what would be to add at least 2 more classes ya know!!! would be interesting if they add like a dark heroe (plague abilities and taht sort of things)