How exactly do the daily challenges work?

#1BatenKait0sPosted 6/20/2012 5:33:49 AM
Also, will they be ongoing for some time to come? What do they entail, are they like fetch quests?
---
Pokemon: Conquest (DS), Sands of Destruction (DS)
[[Dear CyberConnect2, kindly make us a Solatorobo 2.]]
#21benjyPosted 6/20/2012 5:37:29 AM
You can check the daily quests each day on the heroes of ruin website if your interested in seeing what they are like :P
---
Caution you have the right to remain silent, anything you do say, will be mis-quoted and used against you! :D
3DS FC: 4682-8775-8377
#3raptor1978Posted 6/20/2012 5:43:41 AM
So far they have been pretty straight forward quests, like completely explore the ... area, kill a ..., do 5 quests with the ... class, kill ... number of ... monsters, etc.
I imagine as the game is out longer there will be more specific and harder quests.
What most people dont mention about the boss monsters not respawning is that there are non-quest related rare/random mini bosses in each area that do respawn so I wouldnt be surprised if those kind of daily challenges wont kick in a bit later on.

Just think about the Mario Kart wii daily challenges, they started of really simple but after a coulpe of months they threw in some really tricky challenges there.
#4BatenKait0s(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2012 5:59:57 AM
Are these daily challenges keeping your post-game interesting since the game is on the shorter side? I'm just curious. I want this game pretty badly, but I hate that it'll only last me a handful of hours.
---
Pokemon: Conquest (DS), Sands of Destruction (DS)
[[Dear CyberConnect2, kindly make us a Solatorobo 2.]]
#5ouijaouijaPosted 6/20/2012 6:21:12 AM
The quests don't seem to actually change any ingame content, its stuff you can do with whats already there i.e. kill 100 of these etc

They said the missions would go on for a year, not sure what happens after that
---
5327-1232-8034