final boss

#1flopspaulPosted 7/30/2012 11:51:02 AM
im on the final boss of the game. any tips on this part? do i just attack until he moves onto a pedastal then knock the pedastal down and repeat this process until hes dead? thanks
#2Glass_BearPosted 7/30/2012 2:19:48 PM
yeah - make sure you DON'T get hit by the floating blue energy-ball thing. When you go up in the air, just keep moving around in a big circle
---
3DS fc: 4811-6939-1116
#31benjyPosted 7/30/2012 2:36:10 PM
Well I wasnt going to post on here but since glass bear doesnt have a brain im going to have to :/

@TC your not fighting the last boss your fighting the boss BEFORE the final boss.
Archmage rigel isnt actually the last boss.

@Glass_bear ok so TC has made a mistake, but you have this game dont you? did you even bother to read his post, he is talking about PILLARS, do you recall there being any pillars in the final boss fight?

@TC Ok so for archmage rigel you just need to keep doing what your doing, attack the pillars whenever he summons them, its quite an easy fight really just be sure to take out the pillars asap because he regens hp while they are up (at least I think he does, cant qite remember now)
---
I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people, Im just saying lets remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out
3DS FC:4682-8775-8377
#4Glass_BearPosted 7/30/2012 3:38:24 PM
whoa, dude - no need for insults.

I was a little confused by TC saying it was final boss fight. I was thinking that the final boss does put up some kind of pillar (or something) part way through the fight in the corner of the map
---
3DS fc: 4811-6939-1116
#51benjyPosted 7/30/2012 5:34:57 PM
Glass_Bear posted...
whoa, dude - no need for insults.

I was a little confused by TC saying it was final boss fight. I was thinking that the final boss does put up some kind of pillar (or something) part way through the fight in the corner of the map

No its the boss before the final boss that summons pillars in the corners and that is the fight the TC is refering too, However Archmage Rigel IS NOT the final boss.

Anyhow my apologies for being less than courteous towards yourself, I was recently on the receiving end of a mindless collection of uncalled for and unjust insults for pointing out your expectations of this game where too high, perhaps when acting like that there will be side-effects, a distain for you as a person happens to be one of those side-effects. If I happen to have a reason to find fault in what you say I will happily do so, with less tact than I might usually employ :P
You could however apologize for being out of hand the other day ofc though :)

In all honesty I merely unkindly pointed out that you hadnt read TC's post correctly, perhaps if you dislike mild insults so much then in the future you might be wise to dish out less of them yourself ^__^
---
I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people, Im just saying lets remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out
3DS FC:4682-8775-8377