(possible spoilers if you have not played the last game) Just some questions

#1raddys2001Posted 5/25/2012 5:34:58 AM
This game has been in the dark from me and have not heard about it since E3 last year.

Is Artyom still the main hero of this game?

Are the Dark Ones going to play a role in the game?

What is the actual story of the game I have seen pics and movies but have not heard much about the story?

Also I hope this does not end up as a title similiar to other first person shooters were they just stick multiplayer for the hell of it. The first game was fantastic it was rough around the edges but the story was really good and love some of the story sequences.
#2AzanodePosted 5/25/2012 6:44:54 PM
From what I've heard (and this is a while ago, so I may be remembering incorrectly) Artyom will be returning and the game will be picking off from the "bad" ending which most people probably got. That means the Dark Ones would be wiped out.

It's worth noting that there is a Metro 2044 novel with one of the characters from 2033 as the main character, but they're obviously taking things in their own direction (hence the Last Light title).
#3adam2mePosted 5/30/2012 8:57:25 AM
Yes Artyom is still the playable character

Im not really to sure about this myself as back in E3 2011 prologue to the demo , they mention the its been a year since the dark ones were scorched from the earth, but the new gameplay interview on game trailes mention the dark ones so they must of changed the story since e3 last year

really they haven't release must of the story , beside the fact the Fourth Reich (the nazis) are going to have a greater role in the games than in the last.

I my opinion 4A games will continues to focus more on the story, however i imagine they will still work hard on the multiplayer as with the modern market multiplayer is one of the main saling points of alot of games.