Locked doors and boxes.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Metro: Last Light
  3. Locked doors and boxes.
3 years ago#1
Is there anyway to unlock these?
3 years ago#2
It all depends. If the locked object actually has a 'locked' symbol that pops up on your screen instead of an 'interact' symbol, then yes. If nothing pops up, then probably not.
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
3 years ago#3
Ok but how do you unlock it?
3 years ago#4
No idea. Like I said, it all depends on the locked item.
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
3 years ago#5
Ok, for instance, in the chapter "A friend", which is about chapter 6 I think, I could be totally wrong on that but anyways there are some locked lockers just before a fairly large guard outpost. If you listen to the guard conversation, the one says to the other that "If you're here no one is watching your stash", which I assumed is the three lockers just before them (A picture of a lock does show up when you hover over them) to which the other guard replies "It doesn't matter, I have the only key". I killed all the guards but there is no key to be found anywhere. I scoured the relatively small area for literally an hour. Shining my flashlight in every crevice, jumping on any structure I could to get to any weird angles I could, no key. I haven't even played anymore because I don't want to skip it, but I cannot fine a single walkthrough, video or text based, that shows how to unlock them. 90% of the video walkthroughs I checked out, the person playing didn't even bother to look at said lockers. So I'll be waiting.
3 years ago#6
Well okay, never mind. I literally just found out how and I think I now have to start the game over again.
3 years ago#7
how do you unlock these i cannot figure it out?
ga-880gm-usb3, amd phenom IIx6 1055t, radeon hd 6850
3 years ago#8
I would like to know how as well.
3 years ago#9
I dont know about the locked things but I do know that the guard who talks about his stash will open his locker after he answers the intercom and you can nab the gun there (its a nearly fully modded semi auto pistol).
There is no overkill, there is "Open Fire" And "I have to reload".
Gamertag: Fallout10mm
3 years ago#10
Well okay, never mind. I literally just found out how and I think I now have to start the game over again.

Way to not explain it for those of us who don't know!
Get MS Points just for using Bing!
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9778718&rrid=_050883a4-a571-6c14-7517-6035ff75eb68
  1. Boards
  2. Metro: Last Light
  3. Locked doors and boxes.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived