How do I reverse?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '12
  3. How do I reverse?

User Info: theMuccMan

theMuccMan
5 years ago#1
I've played like 10 matches now and I can't figure out for the life of me how to reverse a move. I'm pressing R2 but nothing ever happens. The computer reverses just about every move then I get stuck in the corner and just get demolished cuz I can't reverse and the control screen doesn't show the button for reversals.

User Info: wweforlife2k11

wweforlife2k11
5 years ago#2
I was having this issue too, but I think sometimes it doesn't allow for a reversal. The R2 hardly ever appears. It gets annoying when the computer gets the upper hand and you can't do anything basically but wait for an opportunity

User Info: theMuccMan

theMuccMan
5 years ago#3
Does anyone have any tips? For me at least, this reversal issue ruins a great game. I'm still going to play it because the rest of the game is solid, but the reversals are really making the game less enjoyable.

User Info: Ferago2

Ferago2
5 years ago#4
It seems like a lot of moves are simply not reversible. The AI was beating me to death with a ladder for 5 minutes and I never saw the R2 prompt.

User Info: Jkid187

Jkid187
5 years ago#5
I usually wait to see what the opponent is about to do and then I quickly press R2. I normally don't wait to see the R2. Just look for your opponent movements.
PS3: PSN: Nef187Kid, XBOX360 Gamertag: Rugah Nef GT

User Info: SuperSaiyanGoku

SuperSaiyanGoku
5 years ago#6
Sometimes R2 doesnt show up at all and I could still reverse some moves.

It's very hard to counter/reverse.
users.ign.com/collection/SuperSaiyanGokou621

User Info: nickoliver84

nickoliver84
5 years ago#7
When Im getting curb stomped by my opponents I just spawn the R2. Works sometimes other times I just keep getting curb stomped. Its all about the timing tho and im horrendous with timing lol so I just repeatedly work the R2 button the whole match lol
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '12
  3. How do I reverse?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived