Groggy Against Ropes

#1plague2005Posted 1/3/2012 11:00:46 AM
They should make it possible so that we can place the opponent groggy against the ropes to do the special move/finisher easily.

Rey Mysterio has the Hurricanrana Whip move (which I made it into signature so that I can follow it up with 619). But doing that move places the opponent in the ropes sometimes. It's a hit or a miss. Would have been nicer if a similar move was possible that triggers from the Turnbuckle Front. So Rey pulls the wrestler who's groggy against the TB to the rope and does the Hurricanrana Whip which will definitely place the wrestler against the rope ready for 619. That way it won't be a miss.

Similar deal with Randy Orton's rope DDT. He can push the wrestler groggy against TB outside the ring to the apron and punch him to set him up for the DDT.

How do you guys normally get it done? Get the wrestler to stand groggy against the ropes for Mysterio's finisher. Hurricanrana Whip or do you drag them near the ropes and start punching until they fall groggy onto the ropes?

Also, anyone else had a bug when you try to trigger 619, Mysterio starts running in the cross direction instead of the 619 direction and doesn't stop (he doesn't bounce on the rope. Instead he just keeps running while standing next to the rope)? I had it happen a couple of times and I had to restart the match.
---
PSN: Prindacerk.
Games: WWE SvR 2011, DC Universe Online, Mortal Kombat, WWE '12
#2Eric037Posted 1/4/2012 4:26:35 PM
I have had the bug a couple of times with Rey Mysterio endlessly running while going for the 619. I think he stopped after a while so that I didn't have to restart the match. If you really want to finish that match and not have to quit out of it, I THINK the guy on the ropes can eventually wake up out of it and cause Rey to stop running.

I don't try to get the opponent groggy against the ropes often though, so I can't offer any suggestions on that right now.
#3plague2005(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2012 3:18:55 AM
Leotaku posted...
I have had the bug a couple of times with Rey Mysterio endlessly running while going for the 619. I think he stopped after a while so that I didn't have to restart the match. If you really want to finish that match and not have to quit out of it, I THINK the guy on the ropes can eventually wake up out of it and cause Rey to stop running.

I don't try to get the opponent groggy against the ropes often though, so I can't offer any suggestions on that right now.

Really? Will check it next time. I'm avoiding playing Mysterio because without 619 finisher, it's dull. I like doing finishers.
---
PSN: Prindacerk.
Games: WWE SvR 2011, DC Universe Online, Mortal Kombat, WWE '12