Breaking up moves

#1drewmusPosted 6/1/2011 9:31:00 AM
So apparently you're gonna be able to break up moves, even finishers in the next game. Is it just me or is this going to be a pain in the ass playing online? lol.
---
Bret Hart Returned to WWE... I can't believe it.
#2Zokuto_NanayaPosted 6/1/2011 10:03:46 AM

So apparently you're gonna be able to break up moves, even finishers in the next game. Is it just me or is this going to be a pain in the ass playing online? lol.

Maybe, but it'll make for some pretty sick spots though.
---
Normal people bore me...
#3Marty_McSlyDoggPosted 6/1/2011 4:08:48 PM
I find it hard enough to do moves in triple threat matches on All Stars, hopefully it isn't that bad
---
GREAT SCOTT
#4kosherPosted 6/2/2011 3:58:39 PM
I wouldn't mind missle dropkicking someone while the attempt a suplex to someone else
#5Copyright2011Posted 6/3/2011 5:26:59 AM
If you have ever played WM 18 for gamecube then you know its going to suck ass. It was hard to even do moves in that game because the CPU would just punch you all the time when you did moves on people. So damn annoying. considering their track record with the A.I in sd vs raw i bet its going to suck big time. More than 2 people in the ring at once and good luck with doing anything
---
PSN: Copyright2008
#6kayoticdreamzPosted 6/3/2011 8:25:39 PM

Copyright2011 posted...
If you have ever played WM 18 for gamecube then you know its going to suck ass. It was hard to even do moves in that game because the CPU would just punch you all the time when you did moves on people. So damn annoying. considering their track record with the A.I in sd vs raw i bet its going to suck big time. More than 2 people in the ring at once and good luck with doing anything
---
PSN: Copyright2008

try comparing the more refined version of DOR2 which was amazing thank you very much

#7AndreLeGeantPosted 6/3/2011 9:08:13 PM
Breaking up moves got better in DOR. In WM18 and WM19 there was a tendency for suplexes to be interrupted by someone falling nearby on the mat. It was fun for party games but I can see it getting old if you're competitive about things. I believe in DOR and DOR2 you had to make contact with the person. Provided that moves have to be broken up in a logical way and that the following animation is also logical, it should be fine. It'll suck if someone throws a punch and everyone doing a move just collapses in on one another.
---
New 4/3: http://modernprogressivism.wordpress.com/
They should build a mosque in mecca. Right next to the dome of the rock. -- Lord Sideous
#8NBIcemanPosted 6/4/2011 12:49:03 AM
AndreLeGeant posted...
Breaking up moves got better in DOR. In WM18 and WM19 there was a tendency for suplexes to be interrupted by someone falling nearby on the mat. It was fun for party games but I can see it getting old if you're competitive about things. I believe in DOR and DOR2 you had to make contact with the person. Provided that moves have to be broken up in a logical way and that the following animation is also logical, it should be fine. It'll suck if someone throws a punch and everyone doing a move just collapses in on one another.

More or less this. I love playing WM19 with friends, but that system of breaking up moves would honestly suck for anything competivite.
---
Hear me sing, watch me dance
Play that lute of thine, and share with me this dance