List the hidden trophies as you get them

#1S2HlNCPosted 11/23/2011 8:22:43 PM
I got Destroyer (Bronze) - Inflict heavy damage to opponent's head, arms, and legs (Single Player)

I got it in the first scene of Sheamus' RTWM, beating up Cena on the stage.

Thank You Edge (?) - Win 37 times with Edge
(credit GoreCrusher & killerband55 in another thread http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632402-wwe-12/61118552)

I think it's a match for every championship in wwe he won. I'm not sure if it's the same session or overall.
---
PSN ID - E-Go
#2S2HlNC(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2011 8:23:33 PM
There are 11 more than those 2
---
PSN ID - E-Go
#3S2HlNC(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2011 8:30:57 PM
Finished HERO Episode!!! (Silver) - Complete HERO episode in ROAD TO WrestleMania (Single Player)
Finished OUTSIDER Episode!! (Silver) - Complete OUTSIDER episode in ROAD TO WrestleMania (Single Player)
Finished VILLAIN Episode! (Silver) - Complete VILLAIN episode in ROAD TO WrestleMania (Single Player)
For Whom the Bell Tolls (Bronze) - Pin or submit Undertaker in the WrestleMania arena on Legend difficulty (Single Player)
Master of the Brawl (Silver) - Execute a Finisher against all 44 areas in FREE BRAWL (Single Player)
Reach the Ropes! (Bronze) - Crawl to the ropes during a submission (Single Player)
Thank You Edge (Bronze) - Win 37 times with Edge in one session (Single Player)
That's gotta hurt! (Bronze) - Win a FREE BRAWL by throwing your opponent through the window (Single Player)
The Art of Submission (Bronze) - Win by applying a submission to a heavily damaged body part (Single Player)
You've Got Fans! (Silver) - Content you uploaded to Community Creations is downloaded 5 or more times by other players

There are 10 more that were added to the cheats section since last I checked, anyone know what the last one is?
---
PSN ID - E-Go
#4blueninja4444Posted 11/25/2011 12:46:02 AM
Thanks for the list!
---
Just tell Master Raiden you couldn't win the Mortal Kombat tournament 'cuz you were high. He'll understand.
|E|A|R|T|H|R|E|A|L|M| - My Anti-Drug