List the hidden trophies as you get them

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '12
  3. List the hidden trophies as you get them

User Info: S2HlNC

S2HlNC
5 years ago#1
I got Destroyer (Bronze) - Inflict heavy damage to opponent's head, arms, and legs (Single Player)

I got it in the first scene of Sheamus' RTWM, beating up Cena on the stage.

Thank You Edge (?) - Win 37 times with Edge
(credit GoreCrusher & killerband55 in another thread http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632402-wwe-12/61118552)

I think it's a match for every championship in wwe he won. I'm not sure if it's the same session or overall.
PSN ID - E-Go

S2HlNC
5 years ago#2
There are 11 more than those 2
PSN ID - E-Go

S2HlNC
5 years ago#3
Finished HERO Episode!!! (Silver) - Complete HERO episode in ROAD TO WrestleMania (Single Player)
Finished OUTSIDER Episode!! (Silver) - Complete OUTSIDER episode in ROAD TO WrestleMania (Single Player)
Finished VILLAIN Episode! (Silver) - Complete VILLAIN episode in ROAD TO WrestleMania (Single Player)
For Whom the Bell Tolls (Bronze) - Pin or submit Undertaker in the WrestleMania arena on Legend difficulty (Single Player)
Master of the Brawl (Silver) - Execute a Finisher against all 44 areas in FREE BRAWL (Single Player)
Reach the Ropes! (Bronze) - Crawl to the ropes during a submission (Single Player)
Thank You Edge (Bronze) - Win 37 times with Edge in one session (Single Player)
That's gotta hurt! (Bronze) - Win a FREE BRAWL by throwing your opponent through the window (Single Player)
The Art of Submission (Bronze) - Win by applying a submission to a heavily damaged body part (Single Player)
You've Got Fans! (Silver) - Content you uploaded to Community Creations is downloaded 5 or more times by other players

There are 10 more that were added to the cheats section since last I checked, anyone know what the last one is?
PSN ID - E-Go

User Info: blueninja4444

blueninja4444
5 years ago#4
Thanks for the list!
Just tell Master Raiden you couldn't win the Mortal Kombat tournament 'cuz you were high. He'll understand.
|E|A|R|T|H|R|E|A|L|M| - My Anti-Drug
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '12
  3. List the hidden trophies as you get them

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived