Caw Formulas

#1keijikicksassPosted 12/3/2011 10:55:55 AM
If anyone wants some caws, I'll list what I have and type up the formula for you in a PM message.

I don't have Network or Live or anything, so I can't post 'em like that. I'm afraid typing is the only way I can share.

Currently Have: Darth Vader, Lu Bu, Katie Lea, Angelina Love, Ricky Banderas *Judas Mesias in TNA*, Madison Rayne, Lacey Von Erich, Velvet Sky, AJ Styles, Jason Voorhees, Ultimate Warrior, and Hulk Hogan.
---
---------
Hmmm, opinions..who has opinions? Wait, wait, don't tell anyone this board your opinion..they'll just make fun of you and call you stupid.
#2KJH278Posted 12/3/2011 1:12:51 PM
keijikicksass posted...
If anyone wants some caws, I'll list what I have and type up the formula for you in a PM message.

I don't have Network or Live or anything, so I can't post 'em like that. I'm afraid typing is the only way I can share.

Currently Have: Darth Vader, Lu Bu, Katie Lea, Angelina Love , Ricky Banderas *Judas Mesias in TNA*, Madison Rayne , Lacey Von Erich, Velvet Sky, AJ Styles, Jason Voorhees, Ultimate Warrior, and Hulk Hogan.

PM me the ones in bold when you have the time
---
Matthew"High Pants"Zipper the Official Jinx of the 2011/12 New York Jets
#3atl19144Posted 12/3/2011 1:16:57 PM
KJH278 posted...
keijikicksass posted...

Currently Have: Darth Vader, Lu Bu, Katie Lea, Angelina Love , Ricky Banderas *Judas Mesias in TNA*, Madison Rayne , Lacey Von Erich, Velvet Sky, AJ Styles, Jason Voorhees, Ultimate Warrior, and Hulk Hogan.

PM me the ones in bold when you have the time

I need a good Samoa Joe
#4keijikicksass(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2011 1:32:15 PM
Ok KJ, I'll probably do 'em one at time as it takes me a while to type it all up. If you make one of my caws and you have any suggestions for improvement I'll take those too.

Atl, I'm working on him and Daniels at the minute.
---
---------
Hmmm, opinions..who has opinions? Wait, wait, don't tell anyone this board your opinion..they'll just make fun of you and call you stupid.
#5FreshSquillaPosted 12/3/2011 1:39:40 PM
Darth Vader interests me greatly
---
ONE GOAL
#6keijikicksass(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2011 1:44:54 PM
Ok I'll write him up first than.

Side note on the Warrior: I made 3 outfits for him, and all of the paint designs have to be done via logo editor.

I used the line segment that lets you create diagonal lines. Made a partial triangle, came up made a little line like it was going over his nose, made the other triangle and then connected them on the sides.

Then I made 2 replica shapes inside the big one, only smaller and used the bucket fill to color it Orange, Dark Red and Dark Green, like his WM 6 outfit.
---
---------
#7auron1213Posted 12/3/2011 1:53:24 PM
I'd like AJ Styles and Samoa Joe and Daniels when you finish them.
#8keijikicksass(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2011 2:48:50 PM
Since a couple of people wanted Darth Vader, I'm gonna post it here:

Quick note: All colors on him are darkest black. I'll say it through out the formula, but just remember that. No shade on anything. Also remember if you have improvements, feel free to suggest them. I'm open for it.

Preset face #1, doesn't matter as the mask will cover it anyway.

Hair: Default/Bald

Head:
Tattoos-Designs
135/144- You'll need to do this layer twice, once for each eye. Should be the dark rectangle shape. Darkest Black color, and make them as wide and long as you can. Place each over his eyes so that it cover his eyebrows and down a bit of the cheek bone. This way no skin will show through after the mask is done.

I put his height at 6'3" and didn't adjust his size at all. He looks good with a skinny build, and in the movies he really wasn't a hulk anyway.

Head wear:
Mask-15/31- Black
Glasses-29/42-Both parts black
Other-25/47-The football helmet *Same black for all parts of it* Sorry if it looks weird like this, nothing else looked right to me at all.

Upper Body:
Tops-21/48-Fitting number 2, tucked and tight-Darkest Black
Jackets-40/41-Darkest black for everything

Arm wear:
Hands-15/32-Darkest Black

Lower Body:
Bottoms-40/48-Darkest black
Shoes-1/46-Black

Call names and all that stuff I figure is up to you guys as you have your own preferences. Hope you enjoy.
---
---------
#9danny boyxPosted 12/3/2011 4:06:37 PM
PM me Jason and Lu Bu, please.
---
**** it man, let's go bowling
#10Marty_McSlyDoggPosted 12/3/2011 4:08:09 PM
Have you got any pics of them?

I'm going to be making the Darth Vader anyway considering my roster last year was nothing but movie/cartoon characters
---
GREAT SCOTT
I just burnt my toast. That is a bigger issue than anything HHH has ever complained here about. - nme_returns