Anyone ever met any of the WWE Superstars in real life before?

#1SolidBoy22Posted 4/4/2012 8:22:13 PM
If anyone ever met a wrestler in real life before, what were they like? I never met any of them personally but my brother met the Big Show and got his autograph inside of Hooters before. I know its alittle off topic.
#2JofBladesPosted 4/4/2012 10:36:00 PM
I've gotten my picture with Big Show, and I nearly had my leg taken off by Hallowicked when he was thrown into a barricade.
Also, Rodrick Strong once landed on top of me.
. . .And yes, only one of the above is a WWE star.
---
The Official Censor Bypasser of the KHIII Board
REMEMBER THE BLACK SORA!
#3whitetigerakPosted 4/4/2012 11:55:49 PM
The Miz quite a few times

I do a lot of work with reality tv including charity events and apperances. I got to know him pretty well during his MTV fame days.
#4SolidBoy22(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2012 12:16:42 AM
whitetigerak posted...
The Miz quite a few times

I do a lot of work with reality tv including charity events and apperances. I got to know him pretty well during his MTV fame days.

Oh crap man u have pictures? Is he a nice guy?
#5occupinePosted 4/5/2012 3:06:37 AM
ive met zack ryder..sought of. at a live event he high fived me
---
Currently Playing : Dawn Of War 2:Retribution. Bleach: Soul Ressurrecion,WWE'12, CoD: MW3, Borderlands GOTY, FFXIII, Demigod, Dead Island, Minecraft.
#6LazyAssNinjaPosted 4/5/2012 6:02:57 AM
I met Virgil at Chicago Comic Con (he was coming out the restroom) and Mick Foley at the same event a year later. Both were great guys.
---
"Evil doesn't worry about not being good." - The Grey Warden
#7dankanefanPosted 4/5/2012 9:41:50 AM(edited)
I've seen Kane up close, wasn't able to talk to him or get autograph. He did a rally for Smackdown your vote outside of a live event I went to. He did that with Bubba Dudley and I shook Bubba's hand as they walked away, but I was too far away from Kane.

I met The Miz at E3 last year and missed out meeting Del Rio and Kelly Kelly.

I've also met Mick Foley.

Non-WWE: I went to a TNA show last year and met the following:

Mickie James
Abyss
Crimson
Kid Kash
Kazarian
Winter
Christopher Daniels
---
Currently playing: WWE 12, Saints Row The Third
Recently completed: Batman AC, Uncharted 3
#8SolidBoy22(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2012 11:00:13 AM
Do u guys be getting ringside seats? I can never get ringside seats cause they be taken so fast
#9occupinePosted 4/5/2012 12:16:28 PM
i had a ramp seat. It was like 50 bucks xD
---
Currently Playing : Dawn Of War 2:Retribution. Bleach: Soul Ressurrecion,WWE'12, CoD: MW3, Borderlands GOTY, FFXIII, Demigod, Dead Island, Minecraft.
#10sdot2023Posted 4/5/2012 6:38:07 PM(edited)
Iv met a few, my cousin works for wwe in connecticut so he hooks me up. Iv met Shawn Michales, Taker, HHH, The Miz, Trish, Wade Barrett, Edge and Austin (respectively) they were all cool and pretty down to earth.

Wade was the only one that was alittle A-hole-ish.
The Miz is actually a really cool guy total opposite of his character on tv.
Taker is my favorite wrestler since i was little and i still was in awe when i met him although he was in regular street clothes.
I just said Hi and shook HHH hand he was busy but he took the time to stop and say hi.
Trish and Michales i met them at a signing.
I had lunch with Edge and my cousin he's funny AF.
Austin is a cool dude i met him at a store last summer.
---
Armed and dangerous, Aint too many can bang wit us,
Straight up weed no angel dust, Label us NOTORIOUS!