Billy Gunn.
Diamond Dallas Page.

Superstares Confirmed Or UnConfirmad.
X-Pac.
Lita.
Harley Race.

Superstars Confirmad Not To Be In.
Yokozuna.

Now for the tidbit reveal on WWE 13. It gives me great pleasure to reveal that weve been able to increase the CAS Layer count for PS3 from 32 to 64. This is huge news for our PS3 owners and something the PS3 fans have been requesting. We worked extremely hard to optimize the Create-A-Superstar system to support this

Jim Ross is reported to be commentating in the game. Jim Ross is regarded as one of the best commentators of all time so that's already a good start. Let's hope THQ listens to fans and include the "YES' chants as well.

Lita has not featured in a WWE video game since she retired from active wrestling back in November 2006.

THQ representatives wrote on Twitter that there are currently no plans to include 2012 Hall of Famer Yokozuna in the WWE '13 video game. WWE '13 will reportedly have a nostalgia element to it but it won't focus on Yoko's era.

The last time Yokozuna was featured in a WWE video game of any kind was "Legends of WrestleMania". THQ usually keeps Yokozuna out of its main WWE video game series as his large frame is too hard to animate.
DX Info.
Monty Sopp did voice overs for the game too. WWE fans might know him better as Bad Ass Billy Gunn. Obviously they were more famous as the "New Age Outlaws" tag-team back in the Attitude era.

This is further evidence that an "Attitude era" theme is being planned for WWE '13 as X-Pac revealed he was approached by THQ as well a few weeks ago.

If this is all true, most of the original members of DX will be in WWE '13. It's likely Triple H and Shawn Michaels will be in the game. The only member of DX unlikely to be in the game is Chyna due to her dislike for the WWE right now.

Former five time WWE Tag Team Champions are set to be included in THQs next WWE game, WWE 13. When asked on Twitter whether or not hes been contacted by THQ, Road Dogg confirmed that hes already done voiceovers for the game. In WWE games, voiceovers are only used either in commentary or in the games storyline, so it is possible that there will be an Attitude Era theme to the game much like there was a WCW theme in WWE 12 Road to Wrestlemania mode.

Road Dogg also confirmed in a later tweet that Billy Gunn is also featured in the game.

ESPN interviewed DDP about his popular DDP Yoga exercise. The article said "He doesn't rule out a return to WWE and a recent agreement has led to him being a character in the latest WWE video games".
---
Oh, why aren't they doing Tomorrow's new dance steps. The way they used to yesterday. And who draws a perfect circle anymore.
#2dankanefanPosted 4/15/2012 8:33:21 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632402-wwe-12/62538024
#3dankanefanPosted 4/15/2012 8:43:44 PM
You can add these guys to the list of superstars likely to be in as well:

Attitude era:

Stone Cold
The Rock
Triple H
Undertaker
Shawn Michaels
Kane
Big Show
A-Train (maybe as an alternate for Lord Tensai?)
Christian
Edge
Mark Henry
William Regal (not really attitude era but close)
Goldust
Jericho
Foley

People I HOPE make it in:
Godfather
Val Venis
Gangrel (with proper entrance!)
Acolytes
Shane
Vince
All of DX (minus Chyna)
Paul Bearer
Big Bossman
Headbangers
Kaientai

Some of the women like Ivory, Jackie, etc.
#4Emporer_KazbarPosted 4/17/2012 5:00:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5Arrowsedge89Posted 4/17/2012 7:58:18 PM
If WWE 13 has an attitude era feel, its the first WWE game I will preorder in years.
---
PSN - Dark_justice1986
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
#6lunafan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2012 8:18:44 PM
Arrowsedge89 posted...
If WWE 13 has an attitude era feel, its the first WWE game I will preorder in years.

I did today.
---
Oh, why aren't they doing Tomorrow's new dance steps. The way they used to yesterday. And who draws a perfect circle anymore.
#7TheAlphaItachiPosted 4/18/2012 9:12:41 AM
dankanefan posted...
You can add these guys to the list of superstars likely to be in as well:

Attitude era:

Stone Cold
The Rock
Triple H
Undertaker
Shawn Michaels
Kane
Big Show
A-Train (maybe as an alternate for Lord Tensai?)
Christian
Edge
Mark Henry
William Regal (not really attitude era but close)
Goldust
Jericho
Foley

People I HOPE make it in:
Godfather
Val Venis
Gangrel (with proper entrance!)
Acolytes
Shane
Vince
All of DX (minus Chyna) - its not dx without the most dominant female wrestler of ALL time.
Paul Bearer
Big Bossman
Headbangers
Kaientai

Some of the women like Ivory, Jackie, etc.

i swear, if chyna came back to the wwe , first rivalry would be her vs. beth phoenix. that'd be the female version of a what if match between brock vs. batista
#8CruorComaPosted 4/26/2012 6:17:48 AM
APA... with classic mountain man Bradshaw
---
Gamertag: LordMahemium - RIP Sparky
Satanic Overlord of The Bar With No Name
#9dlinkyPosted 4/26/2012 2:19:24 PM

here is my list of people I hope make it in the game:

Billy Kidman

Test (they need his classic big boot 02 move they had in every game before either smackdown vs raw 2008)

Rikishi

Ultimo Dragon

Scotty 2 Hotty

The Hurricane

And as recurring legends they desperately need edge and the rock in every game.

#10SpikeMike4487Posted 4/27/2012 2:44:12 AM
lunafan posted...
Arrowsedge89 posted...

I did today.

Why?

There is basically no information out about the game and you do it already. I know preorders can be canceled but I don't understand the rationale. Its not like this is going to be flying off the shelves any time soon.
---
"Heath Ledger took a fist full of pills. He knew how that nap was going to end."-- Daniel Tosh
http://livinglifebywatching.wordpress.com/
More topics from this board...
for nooblets such as myselfoldje18/9 7:18AM