Ok, officially wishing THQ continues to crash and burn.

#1SetzeraPosted 7/5/2012 9:46:35 PM
So, WWE '12 aside, which I was enjoying minus the issues we all know it has, but I think I've finally had enough. Why? Good question.

I recently bought a new PS3, and was transfering my save files over to it from my girlfriends PS3. All of them were perfectly fine, USB stick worked wonders. Then WWE'12. Here is a summary of the events leading to this message.

Couldn't copy to USB, copy protected save. Fair enough, so I bought PSPlus, uploaded, and 24 hours later was able to download it. Oh, it appears all the data is missing, it would seem it's all saved to the Game Data install file. I cannot copy the game install.. well, lets try uploading to the Community Creations and I'll just download 10 hours worth of CAW and Arena work, I can setup Universe again. Oh, almost every CAW I have apparently contains downloaded content and cannot be uploaded, even though there is not a single thing that was downloaded for CAW creation. Oh.. I cannot transfer my hard work in any way, not even when I paid for the Cloud Storage service.

Thanks THQ, thanks for making things so broken and complicated, that not even throwing money at the situation has gotten me anywhere.

I'm done, completely done. I was thinking of buying WWE '13, because '12 was the first one I enjoyed since '06. Now, now that I know that it's not just the game that has issues, it's every single aspect of the entire software that is being drowned like an unwanted child, you can go f*** yourself THQ, and continue to lose money and struggle to keep yourself listed on the NASDAQ. You and EA will find out when you're all jobless that customers are the ones who pay your bills, this won't fly for much longer.

Sorry GameFAQs, needed to publicly vent, I'll be sending the above portion via email to THQ, not that they've ever responded to any feedback I've ever given them. Which prior to this email was mostly positive and well constructed.
#2DragynRyderPosted 7/6/2012 8:10:10 PM
i do agree with u that it is messed up, right now i keep getting a internal trophy error? wtf is that?
#3Setzera(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2012 2:23:44 AM
I have no idea, I haven't seen that error but I don't plan to, considering I traded in my WWE '12 today. I still may get WWE '13, but they will need to do some major work on it otherwise I just won't give them my money.
#4Zack_Attackv1Posted 7/7/2012 2:36:23 PM
If you had only stopped being cheap and signed up for PS+ to make great use of the cloud storage feature.
---
|L|A|y|l|A|
My anti-drug
#5Setzera(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2012 3:58:34 PM
Zack_Attackv1 posted...
If you had only stopped being cheap and signed up for PS+ to make great use of the cloud storage feature.

If you had read my full post you would see that I did do that, and it still doesn't copy over properly, because the data is all saved the the install file, not the save data like every other game on the planet.

Go ahead, upload your stuff to cloud, go to a friends house, download it to their PS3, and then try playing WWE '12. All of the data appears corrupt.

This is why I'm so mad, I had no problem paying to copy the data, but the data doesn't copy, so it was kind of a waste.. although I'll make the best of PS+, I can't make the best of WWE '12 anymore.
#6DragynRyderPosted 7/7/2012 8:24:25 PM
so apparently my trophy error was tied to the save file because i deleted my save file and now it works....this game has some strange issues
#7Setzera(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2012 12:23:54 PM
Agreed. I just don't see why WWE can't just let the game be released when it's ready, and not make THQ do a yearly release. Same as why I don't see why Yukes continues to let THQ push them around, and why we all seem to end up buying the new game every year, even when we know what's going to happen.

Perhaps it's not just THQ that I should be angry at, but everyone involved. It shouldn't be so hard to make a good wrestling game, and release it when it's ready, not on a schedule.
#8Copyright2011Posted 7/13/2012 5:34:43 AM
they dropped the ball with community creation with wwe 12
---
PSN: Copyright2008
#9infernoproPosted 7/15/2012 12:40:01 AM
Copyright2011 posted...
they dropped the ball with community creation with wwe 12

---
PSN: Bryant Prince
Currently Playing: Smackdown vs Raw, WWE 12, Pokemon(All Games) and etc.
#10Bishop9800Posted 7/24/2012 7:50:26 PM
Its time for AKI to take over this game.
---
Criticize me when you reach my level. Meanwhile, ADMIRE me!
PSN-Bishop9800