Table Finishers? Hell in a Cell?

#1TotalMalicePosted 11/23/2011 5:41:01 PM
(1) How do you do table finishers? ie. chokeslam/rock bottom/pedigree through a table.

(2) I tried playing a Hell in a Cell match, and it's been a while since I've watched wrestling, but what happened to the door!? Can you not go outside and get up on top of the cage no more?
#2Demonhacker1Posted 11/23/2011 5:45:05 PM
You have to do a Cell Finisher to get outside the Cell now ...Its WWEs fault not THQ's due to the Cell redesign
---
Currently Playing:(OFFLINE): Bulletstorm, Dragon Age 2, Resident Evil 2, Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess| (ONLINE): MVC3, COD: BO, Killzone 3, Uncharted 2
#3y2j420Posted 11/23/2011 5:50:59 PM
You can go through the Cell...I was the Rock against Sin Cara...I threw Sin Cara to the outside and had a finisher stored up... I threw Sin Cara into the cage and got close to him...it prompted me to press Y for a "Cell/Cage FInisher"...I pressed Y and it let me slingshot/catapault Sin Cara through the cage...then I could climb up...
---
"Win if you can, lose if you must, but in the end, always cheat..." - Jesse "the Body" Ventura
#4MBXfilmsPosted 11/23/2011 6:14:11 PM
There are no table finishers, you just slam people through tables with whatever move you want. You just can stand on them, so no Pedigree is really possible.

And Hell in a Cell still has a door when they use it in WWE so I don't see why the game one doesn't have them.
---
MBXfilms.com