How so you put your opponent through a table?

#1victor992Posted 11/25/2011 5:05:15 PM
I'm in a tables match and managed to drag and put my opponent on the table. The next step is the problem. I don't know if I'm supposed to use a finisher or hit A, there's no prompt so I'm confused.
---
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap. 7% are too ignorant to try listening to good rap. Sig this if you're one of the 1% who listens to rap AND 'real music'.
#2MBXfilmsPosted 11/25/2011 5:08:35 PM
Just...do a move near it and put them through. You can use any move as long as it makes sense. That's why you can hold a direction when doing things like suplexe, to guide where they land, so aim for a table.
---
MBXfilms.com
#3ccefranchisePosted 11/25/2011 5:11:59 PM
I like in the old games you could prop the table in the corner, throw them into it and then hit a finisher. Now I can lean them against the leaning corner table but I can't do a finisher. Don't know if you need two finishers, maybe?
---
Hall & Oates got guard dogs. Well, Oates couldn't afford them so he put an alarm company sign in his front yard. - The Bob
#4victor992(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2011 7:46:03 PM
Thanks a lot everyone. I ended up Irish whipping him through the table that was set up on the corner.
---
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap. 7% are too ignorant to try listening to good rap. Sig this if you're one of the 1% who listens to rap AND 'real music'.
#5MBXfilmsPosted 11/25/2011 7:52:40 PM
Why would you like the canned moves through the tables? Now you can do ANYTHING through them. I just wish you could still get on top of the annoyance table to do piledrivers, or the pedigree.
---
MBXfilms.com