How so you put your opponent through a table?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '12
  3. How so you put your opponent through a table?
5 years ago#1
I'm in a tables match and managed to drag and put my opponent on the table. The next step is the problem. I don't know if I'm supposed to use a finisher or hit A, there's no prompt so I'm confused.
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap. 7% are too ignorant to try listening to good rap. Sig this if you're one of the 1% who listens to rap AND 'real music'.
5 years ago#2
Just...do a move near it and put them through. You can use any move as long as it makes sense. That's why you can hold a direction when doing things like suplexe, to guide where they land, so aim for a table.
MBXfilms.com
5 years ago#3
I like in the old games you could prop the table in the corner, throw them into it and then hit a finisher. Now I can lean them against the leaning corner table but I can't do a finisher. Don't know if you need two finishers, maybe?
Hall & Oates got guard dogs. Well, Oates couldn't afford them so he put an alarm company sign in his front yard. - The Bob
5 years ago#4
Thanks a lot everyone. I ended up Irish whipping him through the table that was set up on the corner.
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap. 7% are too ignorant to try listening to good rap. Sig this if you're one of the 1% who listens to rap AND 'real music'.
5 years ago#5
Why would you like the canned moves through the tables? Now you can do ANYTHING through them. I just wish you could still get on top of the annoyance table to do piledrivers, or the pedigree.
MBXfilms.com
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '12
  3. How so you put your opponent through a table?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived