WWE Universe/Unlocking Demolition

#1sjm316dtaPosted 12/31/2011 1:32:00 PM
So the Cheats section here says you have to win the Undisputed Tag Titles in Universe to unlock Demolition. Now, I know it's been touched on here, but I want to be absolutely clear on this, so I have two questions.

1. Universe has to create the match-up itself, correct? Meaning, I can't manually set up a tag title match in Universe and expect to unlock Demolition afterward?

2. I've yet to even see a tag title match in my Universe since I started it (which wasn't long ago; I've only just passed Over The Limit in Year 1). Am I going to have to manually make a match/start a feud between the tag champs and another team in the hopes that it leads to a Universe-created title match, or should I just wait and see what Universe does?
---
"Do. Or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
Xbox 360 Live Gamertag: Z10NS0LD13R
#2TheJahManComethPosted 12/31/2011 3:48:16 PM

1. Universe has to create the match-up itself, correct? Meaning, I can't manually set up a tag title match in Universe and expect to unlock Demolition afterward?

Yes.

2. I've yet to even see a tag title match in my Universe since I started it (which wasn't long ago; I've only just passed Over The Limit in Year 1). Am I going to have to manually make a match/start a feud between the tag champs and another team in the hopes that it leads to a Universe-created title match, or should I just wait and see what Universe does?

No. The match will come by.
---
I DELETED ALL MY SIGNATURES.
#3sjm316dta(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2012 8:30:13 PM
Woohoo! Got 'em!
---
"Do. Or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
Xbox 360 Live Gamertag: Z10NS0LD13R
#4The RobPosted 1/2/2012 3:02:46 AM(edited)
You can unlock Demolition on the second match of Uni mode, fyi.
---
Do you suffer from Swamp Ass? Check out this video for information and treatment options.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCf9M5GsDSs