Kharma & Bella Twins DLC pack

#1Mac2k6Posted 8/17/2011 6:10:02 PM
The selling point could be....

"Coming Soon,

The special "Revenge is sweet" pack featuring Karma & the Bella Twins.

Kharma may be inactive currently but now you can play as the most dominant diva WWE has ever seen and you can help her get revenge on the Bella Twins for their devilish comments about her weight and pregnancy on RAW months ago."

I think THQ needs to be smart.....Before there was the rise of CM Punk, there was the short term rise of the diva division and it was led by KHARMA. Granted, she may be pregnant but she made the biggest debut of the year (Sin Cara stands no chance)

I dont give a crap if she never wrestled in WWE. THQ can easily research her moves online and even call up her on the phone and such.
#2-Fromage-Posted 8/17/2011 6:16:33 PM
I'd avoid that one for sure.
#3Mac2k6(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2011 6:20:25 PM
you'd be suprised how many people want Kharma in the game over the likes of Arn Anderson & Vader (although i love Vader)
#4TheJahManComethPosted 8/17/2011 6:22:48 PM

you'd be suprised how many people want Kharma in the game over the likes of Arn Anderson & Vader (although i love Vader)

Definitely not very many people, I'll tell you that right now.

Arn Anderson and Vader are true legends. Kharma hasn't even wrestled a MATCH. And no she isn't anywhere NEAR as huge as Sin Cara (that's why Sin Cara made it into the game before he wasn't even on the roster and Kharma didn't)
---
(About Colt Cabana) If it wasn't for CM Punk mentioning him alot recently then most people wouldn't care about him. - Norrie91
#5Mac2k6(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2011 6:40:20 PM
i dont want to hear that Arn and Vader are true legends crap. Guys like this are pointless unless this was entirely a LEGENDS ONLY game. The only legends WWE ever need in a current roster game are the MEGA LEGENDS like Rock, Austin, Edge, HBK, Bret, pretty much all of the 90's stars.

WWE is pushed mainly to kids. 12 years dont even know Arn Anderson or Vader however, kids and many adults know that Kharma, Gail Kim, Natalya, Beth Phoenix, and a few indy women are the BEST female talents in the world.

Did you not hear the reactions Kharma was getting each week on Raw?

The fans loved her.
#6TheJahManComethPosted 8/17/2011 7:17:45 PM
What the hell was so exciting about Kharma? All she was was a large diva who would come out and do an implant buster on some of the divas every now and then. And now suddenly she's pregnant, and by the time she comes back, a lot of people aren't even going to remember who she was.

kids and many adults know that Kharma, Gail Kim, Natalya, Beth Phoenix,

No, many kids and adults (that don't watch TNA, of course) do not know this. Especially since Kharma has yet to even wrestle a match in WWE.

Sin Cara's pre-debut promos were going on even longer than Kharma's were, and the fans loved him as well.
---
I DELETED ALL MY SIGNATURES.
#7Mac2k6(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2011 7:36:27 AM
The fans will easily remember Kharma. WWE will likely have vignettes of her return. WWE fans may be stupid at times but they can't erase our memories on some "Men In Black" stuff
#8Silver BearingsPosted 8/18/2011 8:07:26 AM
I would purchase, but for the Bellas. That, and I'm rich, so why not?
---
Do not read this sig.
#9ixslothxiPosted 8/18/2011 9:13:28 AM
i don't care for kharma in the game ... or in the WWE period. The divas are supposed to be eye candy that fill up a little bit of time and reward uninterested fathers for bringing their sons to the event. "divas" like kharma make the whole divas bracket rey mysterio vs khali. it's not entertaining at all to see a 300 lb woman beat up on skinny girls.
---
XBOX LIVE : Benevides
#10wwinterj25Posted 8/18/2011 9:19:24 AM
Mac2k6 posted...
WWE is pushed mainly to kids. 12 years dont even know Arn Anderson or Vader however, kids and many adults know that Kharma, Gail Kim, Natalya, Beth Phoenix, and a few indy women are the BEST female talents in the world.

Them reactions wasn't from the kids. Also I may point out that kids who are 12 won't know who a lot of the WWE Legends are or what they have done in the past but it doesn't stop WWE having them on screen.

We have to remember though that this is a game and not "pushed to 12 year olds". I'd take real legends over someone who hasn't done anything in the WWE.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj add me :D