Wake up taunt question?

#1michaelkennethPosted 9/1/2011 3:26:56 AM
So, in the cena vs punk gameplay vid, Punk do wake up taunt while he is on the apron, and he use it to execute jumping move.. So the wake up taunt can be used for anything? And anytime?
#2Janus00Posted 9/1/2011 4:04:38 AM
not sure....but it looks like maybe whenever your opponent is lay on the mat....for like top rope moves or for items attacks....
#3ixslothxiPosted 9/1/2011 6:53:45 AM
i think the only flaw that wake up taunts need changed to them is they should have an option as to whether the groggy opponent faces you or has there back turned to you ... maybe if they feel froggy they'd make one where they crawl to the corner and climb up the turnbuckle. It'd be nice for the wake up taunt to be able to set up finishers from just about any angle.
---
XBOX LIVE : Benevides
#4hellslingerPosted 9/1/2011 7:16:37 AM
ixslothxi posted...
i think the only flaw that wake up taunts need changed to them is they should have an option as to whether the groggy opponent faces you or has there back turned to you ... maybe if they feel froggy they'd make one where they crawl to the corner and climb up the turnbuckle. It'd be nice for the wake up taunt to be able to set up finishers from just about any angle.

I can already hear the mass of people *****ing about that making the game too easy. Even though it's something they wouldn't be forced to use.
---
http://i53.tinypic.com/6okgeh.jpg
#5The New BlueguyPosted 9/1/2011 7:33:20 AM
You can set up any move with it. You basically just get in position and hit up. Or you hit up and move into position. So if you're doing say the Killswitch or the Skull Crushing Finale just move behind the guy as they're getting up. Also, yes, you can use it to set up standing dives like sprindboards and dives to standing opponents, just get into position and hit up.
---
PSN ID: DaggerOwl/GT: Dagger Owl
#6mr_alaska123Posted 9/1/2011 7:44:53 AM
well i think its crap i saw the miz video and after the taunt he had to go to the guy and turn him around then do his finisher
---
Wilfred: i dont have a god complex ryan .........I AM GOD
#7thekosmicfool part 2Posted 9/1/2011 8:40:16 AM
mr_alaska123 posted...
well i think its crap i saw the miz video and after the taunt he had to go to the guy and turn him around then do his finisher

Well, as the opponent stands up, their back is to their attacker for a moment before they fully turn around to face him. So if you can hit the finisher button then, you should be able to do your back finisher.

Alternatively, you could just initiate the taunt from the other side of the opponent. Assuming they get up the same way no matter where you stand, that would have them end up with their back to you.

Just because the person in the video used the turn-around, doesn't mean it'll be the only way.
---
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.
#8mr_alaska123Posted 9/1/2011 1:55:12 PM
oh ok
---
Wilfred: i dont have a god complex ryan .........I AM GOD
#9Dart_Feld7Posted 9/1/2011 2:53:50 PM(edited)
The turning around is automatic for back finishers if the player is facing their front.

It's separate from WUTs.
---
http://tinyurl.com/447phtv
Nick Diaz is everyone's favorite fighter
#10thekosmicfool part 2Posted 9/1/2011 2:54:27 PM
Dart_Feld7 posted...
The turning around is automatic for back finishers if the player is facing their front.

It's separate from WUTs.

Where did you get this information?
---
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.