Who are the 14 DLC characters (spoilers?)

#1Emmett BrownPosted 10/7/2011 4:45:30 AM
This is what we know...there are 14 characters. 6 of them will be Divas. (At least) One of the divas is a former Women's Champion and one is a former Divas Champion.
---
Not changing this sig until The Rock competes in a WWE match. (Started May 9, 2011)
#2TheStarCorePosted 10/7/2011 4:46:18 AM
One is Jerry Lawler
6 are Diva's
A picture of Trish was leaked
A picture of Michael Cole was leaked
#3ixslothxiPosted 10/7/2011 5:04:26 AM
michael cole leaked himself
---
XBOX LIVE : Benevides
#4Monkeyboii123Posted 10/7/2011 6:01:28 AM
Emmett Brown posted...
One of the divas is a former Women's Champion and one is a former Divas Champion.

Where was this revealed? I really think Alicia Fox, The Bellas, and Trish are there but if only one is a former divas champion then both Alicia and Brie can't be in
#5Emmett Brown(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2011 6:24:14 AM
Monkeyboii123 posted...
Emmett Brown posted...
One of the divas is a former Women's Champion and one is a former Divas Champion.

Where was this revealed? I really think Alicia Fox, The Bellas, and Trish are there but if only one is a former divas champion then both Alicia and Brie can't be in

I saw it on the site for the game but I couldn't find the link for it when I made this topic.
---
Not changing this sig until The Rock competes in a WWE match. (Started May 9, 2011)
#6WickedSickJoshPosted 10/7/2011 7:19:36 AM
Monkeyboii123 posted...
Emmett Brown posted...

I know a lit of people want the Bellas in, but I honestly think it's a waste of TWO DLC spaces. Just have a character slot called "The Bella" and give us the ability to use twice in one match <_<
---
"I've never killed anyone. I don't need to kill anyone. I think it. I have it here. *points to head*" - Charles Manson
#7hellslingerPosted 10/7/2011 7:22:33 AM
CorporateMinistry posted...
Monkeyboii123 posted...
Emmett Brown posted...

I know a lit of people want the Bellas in, but I honestly think it's a waste of TWO DLC spaces. Just have a character slot called "The Bella" and give us the ability to use twice in one match <_<

Wow.

Plus why would they mean only one can be a former divas and womens champion?

Like you I think four out of the six are Fox, Bellas and Trish, I just can't think of who would be the last two what with all of the people they confirmed weren't in.
---
http://i55.tinypic.com/24q1wnl.jpg
#8Mister_MackeyPosted 10/7/2011 7:25:42 AM
ixslothxi posted...
michael cole leaked himself

Maybe he should get diapers for men.
#9DeathX2270Posted 10/7/2011 7:51:43 AM
Monkeyboii123 posted...
Emmett Brown posted...
but if only one is a former divas champion then both Alicia and Brie can't be in

doesnt say in the original post that only one is, a tthe bgeinning it says (at least) one and im sure the TC meant to have that there when mentioning both titles.
---
If i lived here, then i would be home
#10OverTheEdge963Posted 10/7/2011 8:47:33 AM

Wow.

Plus why would they mean only one can be a former divas and womens champion?

Like you I think four out of the six are Fox, Bellas and Trish, I just can't think of who would be the last two what with all of the people they confirmed weren't in.

Lita and Kharma maybe? That may just be wishful thinking, but there aren't many other options out there. I suppose Vickie could possibly have a Michael Cole-esque dual role as both a manager and wrestler, seeing as how she has competed numerous times over the past few years. More than Cole anyway.
---
http://oi51.tinypic.com/wrfe6g.jpg
Damaged. Deformed. Disfigured.