Can you break the ring?

#1PepzPosted 11/2/2011 8:14:57 AM
Just asking so I can have Big Show Vs Mark Henry and have the ring break.
---
Samurai Champloo : Watch it!!!! Fansubbing will NEVER die!!!!!! Got Live? XL : Samurai Pepz
#2Doober2Posted 11/2/2011 8:18:39 AM
no
---
Run, you pigeons, it's Robert Frost!
#3Kidxpress360Posted 11/2/2011 8:21:03 AM
No sir
---
I sell propane and propane accessories i tell you what
#4TSWwrestlingPosted 11/2/2011 8:50:24 AM
That'd be cool if you did!
---
TSW WRESTLING Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=114278261942746
#5GrimMTrixXPosted 11/2/2011 11:53:47 AM
I think it was dumb on theirbpart to make the ring break from a superplex to big show again. It was unique that it happened once during the brock/big show match that did it first. Now with henry and big show, personally it takes away from that. And if anything, shows they don't know how to have new things happen when 2 super heavyweights wrestle.
---
XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX -www.glitchytasty.com -Video Game News and Reviews
#6thekosmicfool part 2Posted 11/2/2011 12:35:46 PM
I think it's nice to have some continuity. If a big man and a genuine giant having their full weight come down on the ring collapsed it once, then why shouldn't a very similar circumstance result in the same effect?
---
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.
#7mphull08Posted 11/2/2011 12:40:21 PM
thekosmicfool part 2 posted...
I think it's nice to have some continuity. If a big man and a genuine giant having their full weight come down on the ring collapsed it once, then why shouldn't a very similar circumstance result in the same effect?

This was my take on it as well. If it broke during the Brock/Show match then it would only make sense for it to happen again given similar circumstances.
---
...............HEY YO........
#8ccefranchisePosted 11/2/2011 12:44:46 PM
It's one thing to have it happen again for continuity, but WWE is passing it off as the first time it is happening. I watched their OMG DVD a few weeks ago and the Brock/Show ring break was high on the list, but on RAW this week Jerry Lawler said he "had never seen anything like this."

I thought he was announcing on Smackdown the time it happened before. Or at least Cole was so his "jerk" character could have at least said, "Nice try King, it happened a few years ago, dummy."
---
Hall & Oates got guard dogs. Well, Oates couldn't afford them so he put an alarm company sign in his front yard. - The Bob
#9On_The_EdgePosted 11/2/2011 2:05:58 PM

I think it was dumb on theirbpart to make the ring break from a superplex to big show again. It was unique that it happened once during the brock/big show match that did it first. Now with henry and big show, personally it takes away from that. And if anything, shows they don't know how to have new things happen when 2 super heavyweights wrestle.

That happened almost a decade ago. Everything in wrestling is recycled because new fans come in. Not everyone saw Lesnar and Show collapse the ring. They waited long enough for it to still be significant.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/14wu8ur.jpg
http://villainsdontsleep.tumblr.com/
#10Jonny2284Posted 11/2/2011 2:18:52 PM
Seven year rule kids.

Although with the death of the territories and the fact that anyone can look up WWE moments on youtube these days that really needs to move outwards on rehashing major moments.
---
Yes my username is Subtle Joke account, if the best retort you can come up with is "that wasn't subtle" you already lost.