Sticky This Please: List of Glitches (confirmed, not speculation)

#1tmacbookingPosted 11/22/2011 10:44:00 AM
WWE '12 is now out, and while being a great game, it seems to indeed have a few flaws, which is ok, because after all, nothing is perfect (but that doesnt stop it from being expensive...sarcastic laugh inserted here through gritted teeth).

Here are list of Glitches found so far on opening day of the release: (Id like to also point out, that im not saying all of these are just soooo bad, im just saying. and i will list them with a star system, the more stars, the more of a problem it is...1 star is its just there, and 5 stars means it needs to be fixed or else thq is going to really take a bite on sales this year for anyone who purchases the game in the future)

Glitched Ring: *****
This has also been called the shadow ring, or the black ring mat glitch. i prefer glitched ring because that conveys a much more serious tone of what this is. The ring mat glitches up like crazy, turning black, flickering, in a very noticeable and distracting fashion during the entire match, forcing you to either play in a glitched ring, or restart the match with no guarentee the glitch wont appear again, and again, and again.

Custom Themes Do Not Play After Match: *
Due to the commentators talking at the end of a match, custom themes do not play while wrestler celebrates a victory. While this may not be great, its also not the end of the world.

Injured Wrestlers Still Booked By Universe, but cannot be selected by you: **
This is where a wrestler gets injured by universe and cannot be selected by you (Obviously) however Universe still books them in matches as if they never got hurt. Since injuries was a big thing they pushed this year, id like to see them fix this, but if not, it doesnt really hurt, as there IS a work around..you just change the matches whenever the guy who is injured shows up.

Free Agents & Members of other rosters show up on your exclusiv brand:***
This makes Universe pretty difficult to enjoy if this is a glitch that continues. Michael Cole being a free agent, shouldn't be attacking Demolition. Free Agents shouldnt appear in the universe mode at all unless you choose them.

Interference Confusion Glitch: ****
This gets 4 stars. This is the glitch where interference becomes obsolete. For example: John Cena is wrestling The Miz, and you, as the Rock, interfere to help Miz defeat John Cena. So you run in, do the rock bottom to cena, drape miz on top, and then revive the referee. (the revival of the ref and dragging miz is all cut scene) however when the game goes back to live action, its CENA on top of MIZ, as if you'd helped Cena. this,pretty much, makes interference null & void, and actually pretty damaging if you enjoy building storylines, and having things happen for a reason. this is a serious glitch that needs fixing immediately.

yes folks...these are things people have experienced the first day of playing......soak that in.
#2hellslingerPosted 11/22/2011 10:52:02 AM
Keep in mind that the interference and mat glitch aren't happening to everyone.
---
http://i53.tinypic.com/2epkqwl.jpg
#3tmacbooking(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2011 10:57:37 AM
Yes, you are right...but they are listed because more and more are popping up.

Another glitch:

DX entrance is Broken:
Only shows a full screen Titan Tron, does not show wrestlers walking to the ring. (instead of cutting back and forth)
#4KHWyvernPosted 11/22/2011 11:00:09 AM
Good luck getting this fixed, cause THQ never patches their games.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#5tmacbooking(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2011 11:04:58 AM
Punt Unblockable:
Despite THQ stating that all finishers were reverseable, Randy Ortons punt is not, you can spam it continually all you want.

proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pDTXWWykfU&feature=feedu

and, they better fix the ring glitch, or im not getting it. and im NOT one of those "awww i didnt get my way so im not getting it" types. im "i wont play in a glitched up ring" types.
#6KHWyvernPosted 11/22/2011 11:06:05 AM
tmacbooking posted...
Punt Unblockable:
Despite THQ stating that all finishers were reverseable, Randy Ortons punt is not, you can spam it continually all you want.

proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pDTXWWykfU&feature=feedu

and, they better fix the ring glitch, or im not getting it. and im NOT one of those "awww i didnt get my way so im not getting it" types. im "i wont play in a glitched up ring" types.

I'm not going to flame you for that, but if I were you, I'd get your flame shield ready for all the fanboys attacking you for not getting it due to that ring glitch.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#7tmacbooking(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2011 11:13:42 AM
well im sorry, but come on...the RING is glitching?...i mean thats a pretty big deal. and not a minor glitch, the mat flickers and disappears at will? That, to me, isnt a finished product. flame me all you want, any of these other glitches i can live with and work around...but the main game takes place inside that ring. why am i gonna create arenas with ring mats that i can see SOME of the time, or only half?

im even willing to say, if this ONLY happens in a certain arena (Raw, smackdown, whatever) then i will create a NEW raw arena in CAA and replace it, and be happy with that. but if its happening in EVERY arena.

heck, if they just say "ok , it happens in all the real arenas, but the created ones work fine." that will be ok with me too, ill recreate the arenas i want. im THAT flexible..but if your telling me every ring is going to glitch almost every time. no thanks. after 2008s game i decided id be alittle more stingey on what i buy. remember that was the year someone would attack you in the locker room and then you'd be teaming with them the very next match moments later, and rescueing them from being beaten down by someone else, then you'd team with that person.....
#8sean221983Posted 11/22/2011 11:18:16 AM
the game seems very unpolished
---
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
#9KHWyvernPosted 11/22/2011 11:19:17 AM
tmacbooking posted...
well im sorry, but come on...the RING is glitching?...i mean thats a pretty big deal. and not a minor glitch, the mat flickers and disappears at will? That, to me, isnt a finished product. flame me all you want, any of these other glitches i can live with and work around...but the main game takes place inside that ring. why am i gonna create arenas with ring mats that i can see SOME of the time, or only half?

im even willing to say, if this ONLY happens in a certain arena (Raw, smackdown, whatever) then i will create a NEW raw arena in CAA and replace it, and be happy with that. but if its happening in EVERY arena.

heck, if they just say "ok , it happens in all the real arenas, but the created ones work fine." that will be ok with me too, ill recreate the arenas i want. im THAT flexible..but if your telling me every ring is going to glitch almost every time. no thanks. after 2008s game i decided id be alittle more stingey on what i buy. remember that was the year someone would attack you in the locker room and then you'd be teaming with them the very next match moments later, and rescueing them from being beaten down by someone else, then you'd team with that person.....

I'll continue to say this, but this is what happens when you don't have any serious competition. You're allowed to half ass your games and apparently no beta test either.

It's a shame really.
---
#10pOtEmKiN_1914Posted 11/22/2011 11:43:07 AM
tmacbooking posted...
Yes, you are right...but they are listed because more and more are popping up.

Another glitch:

DX entrance is Broken:
Only shows a full screen Titan Tron, does not show wrestlers walking to the ring. (instead of cutting back and forth)

Canceling per-order and getting KOF313.
---
You're either The New NEXUS or you're against Us