How on earth do you injure someone in universe?

#1Kane SpyPosted 11/27/2011 8:03:33 PM
I'm trying desperately to injure Drew McIntyre for the last three weeks in my universe. In each of three matches I've broken countless chairs on him, done well over 20 finishers on him in each match. His whole body was red on the limb indicator. He should be in a coma by now with how bad I've been beating his ass lol. I see on the boards that people are having constant injuries and i can't seem to get one guy. Am I missing something or is there some special way to injure someone?
---
XBL Gamertag: The Falling
#2seanbone789Posted 11/27/2011 8:09:48 PM
think they are random.my 1st and only injury was injuring big show in a tlc match and i didnt use to many weapons on him so i think its just a random occurrence.hopefully they fix it so they wont still get booked in matches while injured
---
GT: Seaepps PSN: Seaepps
#3ColdHardFactsPosted 11/27/2011 8:11:16 PM
I think it just happens.
---
PSN : TrazGodKing
GT : Tra Z God King
#4mphull08Posted 11/27/2011 8:13:22 PM
You can't injure someone on purpose, which is how it should be. Wrestlers don't get injured because they had a particularly physical match they get injured because something goes wrong during the match.
---
...............HEY YO........
#5Kane Spy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2011 8:13:57 PM
Ah, I see. Didn't know it was random. I thought you had to hurt someone badly enough. Thanks guys.
---
XBL Gamertag: The Falling
#6Labballin08Posted 11/27/2011 8:23:04 PM
According to this you can intentionally do it: http://wwe.thq.com/go/article/view/251539/inside-wwe-12-universe-mode---part-1

We had the cutscenes that implicated that a Superstar or Diva was injured in last year's game, but this year they mean something. Yes, we have injuries in Universe mode (Heaven voice: AHHHHHHH). We're also giving you the power to produce injuries, by hitting numerous finishers on an opponent, or devastating weapon strikes. But that would mean that you're a sick individual, right? Celebrate! You can now "Nash" Triple H with... Kevin Nash!

However I have found that its pretty random. I beat Daniel Bryan til he was red on every body part with at least 8 finishers. Also multiple chair, ladder, and step shots just to see if I could hurt him and it didn't work.
---
Play Like A Champion Today!
Gamertag: Labballin24
#7mphull08Posted 11/27/2011 8:38:58 PM
Labballin08 posted...
According to this you can intentionally do it: http://wwe.thq.com/go/article/view/251539/inside-wwe-12-universe-mode---part-1

We had the cutscenes that implicated that a Superstar or Diva was injured in last year's game, but this year they mean something. Yes, we have injuries in Universe mode (Heaven voice: AHHHHHHH). We're also giving you the power to produce injuries, by hitting numerous finishers on an opponent, or devastating weapon strikes. But that would mean that you're a sick individual, right? Celebrate! You can now "Nash" Triple H with... Kevin Nash!

However I have found that its pretty random. I beat Daniel Bryan til he was red on every body part with at least 8 finishers. Also multiple chair, ladder, and step shots just to see if I could hurt him and it didn't work.

I tested that out actually. Had a match between two wrestlers, Orton and Kofi. Proceeded to turn ever part of Kofi Red and then proceeded to continually hit kofi in the head with chair shot after chairshot, well over 50 full shots to the head. Pinned him and no one got injured. I would guess that it probably increases the chance of injury but definitely doesn't guarantee one.
---
...............HEY YO........
#8SuperlativeMJPosted 11/27/2011 8:44:31 PM
it happens more in normal matches when you bury someone.
#9asdam_teabagPosted 11/27/2011 10:18:41 PM
The only injury I'v had was seamus at elimination chamber. He and edge were last in, edge beat him. A cutscene followed where seamus was knocked out and edge called to outside for help.
---
Anne Frank - "We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same."
#10crazy_gamerguyPosted 11/27/2011 10:25:16 PM
mphull08 posted...
You can't injure someone on purpose, which is how it should be. Wrestlers don't get injured because they had a particularly physical match they get injured because something goes wrong during the match.

Well there are Kayfabe injuries...
---
I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately-
Mark Twain