PERFECT Chris Jericho will be posted on CC today

#1TheBlurPosted 11/30/2011 11:05:29 AM
Probably the best CAW ever made on a SD game. 4 current attires that he wore in his last run. Search dest07 at some point today and you will find it. He is having trouble uploading it right now. But it should be up soon, has entrance and adjusted moveset to match what he actually does in the ring. Pictures are on the caws.ws forum site. Hopefully the servers stop acting up and he is able to upload because it really is the perfect caw almost matching last years Jericho in game model. Be on the look out.
#2snikt6384Posted 11/30/2011 11:46:30 AM
I've been monitoring his progress on it...it might as well be an in-game model. Those of you who haven't put Y2J's music on your HDs do so soon, so you can have the complete picture. The folks of CAWS.ws have been putting in work QUICKLY on this game. We just need CC to come back and hold up long enough for us to GET this stuff once they're finished.
#3Barber102Posted 11/30/2011 12:02:51 PM(edited)
this the one your talking about http://caws.ws/forum/topic/418746-chris-jericho-full-preview-4-attires-final-face/page__st__20? If it is I've been looking for it for atleast a half hour since reading this topic can't find it :( If it is the one your talking about I do agree it is the nicest caw I've seen so far :)
---
GT:The Phreshmaker
#4VeinInjctdPainPosted 11/30/2011 12:04:15 PM
The reason for the quick progress on caws this year is because the formulas are basically the exact same as last year. All they really have to do is use the same formula and remake paint tools. Which for a lot of these guys are really good at paint tools and they have even said it that it only takes them an hour or two to do a paint tool.
---
"My judo throws are the best, the best throws in the world. All the other throws are done by little girls"-Karo Parisyan
#5ramseanPosted 11/30/2011 12:52:39 PM
Any chance of adding long haired WCW Jericho as an alt attire
---
Best games ever made Metroid Prime, Killer7, FFX, Super Mario Galaxy and Enslaved
#6TheRock88Posted 11/30/2011 1:11:15 PM
Tag, gotta remember to download him after class is over. Thanks for the tip.
#7TheBlur(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2011 1:17:13 PM
UPDATE*

If you follow him on CAWS.ws, you will see he was thinking about uploading him today. But he wasnt too pleased with one of the attires (red chain attire) so he MIGHT upload it tonight with the 3 attires. If not he will wait until tommorow or friday and replace the attire he doesnt like with Jericho WM25 attire (Mickey Rourke). Hopefully he releases what he has and then reuploads it on friday with the 4th attire.
#8snikt6384Posted 11/30/2011 2:34:54 PM
VeinInjctdPain posted...
The reason for the quick progress on caws this year is because the formulas are basically the exact same as last year. All they really have to do is use the same formula and remake paint tools. Which for a lot of these guys are really good at paint tools and they have even said it that it only takes them an hour or two to do a paint tool.

Its the paint tooling that really blows my mind...I've never got a definitive word on how they do that so well. How is it done?
#9ramseanPosted 11/30/2011 3:34:48 PM
They should make one of his attires master of 1004 holds Jericho from WCW
---
Best games ever made Metroid Prime, Killer7, FFX, Super Mario Galaxy and Enslaved
#10Silver BearingsPosted 12/1/2011 11:30:48 AM
Any update?
---
Do not read this sig.