Are last man standing matches broken?

#1asdam_teabagPosted 5/2/2012 11:56:21 AM
However hurt a guy is he ALWAYS gets instantly back onto his feet after any finisher move, but anything small will keep him down for the ten.
---
Anne Frank - "We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same."
#2kayoticdreamzPosted 5/2/2012 5:53:22 PM
yea LMS has been broken for many years now. yet in DOR2 its perfect sadly
#3TheJahManComethPosted 5/2/2012 6:03:47 PM

However hurt a guy is he ALWAYS gets instantly back onto his feet after any finisher move

Not even. Finisher move or not, they're way too easy to beat. The chance of them getting up is like 20%.
---
I'm not mad, I just strongly dislike idiots.
#4Ebony_BlackPosted 5/2/2012 9:41:47 PM
I haven't really noticed it, but I haven't played too many LMS matches. I think they're pretty fun, but yeah, they might be broken. I do remember my weaker moves keeping them down for the count.
#5asdam_teabag(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2012 1:40:06 AM
TheJahManCometh posted...
However hurt a guy is he ALWAYS gets instantly back onto his feet after any finisher move
Not even. Finisher move or not, they're way too easy to beat. The chance of them getting up is like 20%.

Well after ANY finishing move they are always back on their feet before the count has started.
---
Anne Frank - "We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same."
#6Vampire WraithPosted 5/3/2012 5:12:28 AM
I can never keep people down with a finisher in LMS matches. Only normal moves and sigs.
---
"The last good 3 were Christy Hemme, Mickie James and Ashley. After Christy Hemme left it was all down hill from there for the Divas" - Norrie91
#7MilemarkerPosted 5/3/2012 5:40:18 AM
I never fight the CPU in these, but against other good players the match is fun but always goes waaaaaaay too long. It's like HCTP levels of ridiculous length.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/eric_nintendo/