So what Sliders do I change to make Comebacks easier?

#1Slayer_22Posted 5/3/2012 12:30:15 AM
It's not fair, the computer hits it as soon as it appears on the screen no matter what. Is there any slider in particular that it's affected by?
---
His name was Marauder Shields
http://i43.tinypic.com/spbrcp.jpg
#2cazashawPosted 5/3/2012 1:41:34 AM
Game difficulty changes the comebacks. The best thing to do is turn the difficulty down one then push the sliders up to make the game harder.
---
Not Changing Sig Until Tiger Woods Wins 18 Majors...
GT: Cazmatrolium
#3thekosmicfool part 2Posted 5/3/2012 8:50:19 AM
Hard mode with sliders turned up is what thekosmicfool plays with, and it works well. Comebacks have a good chance of hitting/being countered, reversals are plentiful, you can still lose matches, and you actually have a shot at nailing all 4 strikes of your combo.
---
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.
#4darquelychPosted 5/8/2012 8:41:34 PM
I actually just tried that. I took everyone's Strike and Grapple Defense down by 30pts then tried maxing out computer counters and made player counters as hard as possible. Yet it's still too easy. I hit my 4 hit combos almost 90% of the time. And after a while they just keep getting slammed with no defense. According to the really long articles about sliders, Strike and Grapple Defense don't affect the computer at all, so it should be hard, but it's not. I've found that turning it to Legendary and turning the counter settings to between 5-10 clicks works pretty well. Also making counters as hard as possible helps too. Doing this my matches are about 50/50 depending on my opponent and it flows more like real wrestling with me getting a long series of moves, then the computer eventually countering and doing the same thing. I would just like for hard to work better.