I figured these had to be ports...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. 3D Classics: Excitebike
  3. I figured these had to be ports...
5 years ago#1
...since there's no real way to take the original NES game and just all of a sudden make it 3D. This could prove interesting as I could see the 3D classics releases fixing the old games performance wise. NES games with no sprite flicker or slowdown. Wonder how Mega Man would look this way.
3DS Friend code: 4081-5501-8308
5 years ago#2
This isn't a port. Like, at all. The background is fully 3D, for one thing. Like, with polygons.
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k484/WeLoveKanjimari/Ponies/baby_fluttershy_butterflies.png
5 years ago#3
I read somewhere that the game doesn't use a single bit of the original NES code, and that as far of the game code goes, it's been totally remade. (Which would make it a full on remake)
Orange is like...Ru Paul. There's something sexy about orange, but you're not sure, or drunk enough to know why. - TheLeafChild
5 years ago#4
Blaze627 posted...
I read somewhere that the game doesn't use a single bit of the original NES code, and that as far of the game code goes, it's been totally remade. (Which would make it a full on remake)

Yes. you are correct
5 years ago#5
phail topic tc
"Fluttershy is mai waifu!"
Everypony equal, Everypony loved. You don't have to be a tripcode to be a brony, it's just for fun.
  1. Boards
  2. 3D Classics: Excitebike
  3. I figured these had to be ports...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived