Wow...

#1kvmerPosted 6/6/2011 11:03:40 PM
I just bought my 3DS yesterday, and since it's pretty damn expensive, I only want to spend money on one game in the next month. So I prefer to wait for Ocarina of Time 3D. In the meantime I'll just play M&L: PiT, since it's the one regular DS game that I haven't finished/started playing yet. This does mean however, that I haven't played any real 3DS game yet, so Excitebike is my first 3D game.

And I have to admit, I'm impressed. The 3D effect adds a lot to the game. I actually just bought the 3DS for the games, not the 3D effect, I honestly assumed that I'd just play with the 3D off all the time, but this really changed my mind.

I've never played Excitebike before, so here's a dumb question perhaps. Is it possible to view your high scores in the menu?
#2paperweegee2Posted 6/7/2011 1:57:11 PM
You can view your high scores.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9098-1548
#3tenchi1981Posted 6/9/2011 12:32:04 AM
i played excite bike first
as excite bike is more like a phone app game by todays standards it was doomed to only hold my attention for a few hours it was a good update to the graphics with out losing the classic look so over all id give it a 9 out of 10 for being a classic but a 4 out of 10 as this isnt the 80s any more
then decided i needed a real 3ds game so i bought dead or alive dimensions and super streetfighter 4 3d i like doa:d better then ssf4 3d doa really looks nice in the 3d and the graphics really impressed me (excite bike showed me the 3d was worth getting some games rather then waiting for the titles i wanted most for months
---
white friend code
3482 2094 1380
#4LawnNinjaPosted 6/11/2011 2:38:11 PM
tenchi1981 posted...
i played excite bike first
as excite bike is more like a phone app game by todays standards it was doomed to only hold my attention for a few hours it was a good update to the graphics with out losing the classic look so over all id give it a 9 out of 10 for being a classic but a 4 out of 10 as this isnt the 80s any more then decided i needed a real 3ds game so i bought dead or alive dimensions and super streetfighter 4 3d i like doa:d better then ssf4 3d doa really looks nice in the 3d and the graphics really impressed me (excite bike showed me the 3d was worth getting some games rather then waiting for the titles i wanted most for months

For the love of God, learn how to use punctuation BEFORE you post on a forum!
---
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."