The "Happy Birthday" phone call in SH3...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Silent Hill HD Collection
  3. The "Happy Birthday" phone call in SH3...
3 years ago#1
...is SO much creepier in this. The new voices are a little hit-or-miss overall, but the voice actor for that phone call was totally scarier than the original, who was just quirky and only occasionally creepy.
---
One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny.
3 years ago#2
Haha I made this topic a few days back, I COMPLETELY agree with you! The original was quite parodic and this version was a lot more creepy, especially in how he changed his voice! This was probably the only scene that I thought was better than the original.
---
PSN: GradonPrower
Your mom looked at me in the most seductive way, I have never felt so raped.
3 years ago#3
On the other hand, the elevator game show host voice in SH2 went from really creepy to being pretty silly and lame now. So i guess ya win some, ya lose some.
---
"Mornin'!"
"Mornin'... best time of day to go f*** yourself!"
3 years ago#4
Is there a video of this anywhere?
---
"I think about us lying, lying on a beach somewhere. I think about us diving, diving off a rock, into another moment"
3DS FC: 5327-0898-0358
3 years ago#5

On the other hand, the elevator game show host voice in SH2 went from really creepy to being pretty silly and lame now. So i guess ya win some, ya lose some.

This.
3 years ago#6
Also Heather went from having a unique memorable voice to having a stereotypical spoiled teenaged brat of a voice.
---
Those who say there's nothing like a nice cup of tea for calming the nerves never had *real* tea. It's like a syringe of adrenaline straight to the heart!
(message deleted)
3 years ago#8
^ A teenager who smokes heavily, from the sounds of it
---
"I think about us lying, lying on a beach somewhere. I think about us diving, diving off a rock, into another moment"
3DS FC: 5327-0898-0358
3 years ago#9
DeltaProj posted...
^ A teenager who smokes heavily, from the sounds of it

Heather did smoke, so who knows...
3 years ago#10

One of the creepiest moments ever in a video game. Does anyone know what the significance of that was or was it just there to freak you out?

1. Boards
  2. Silent Hill HD Collection
  3. The "Happy Birthday" phone call in SH3...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived