Will another patch come? after the 1.01?

#1Albert1285Posted 4/13/2012 6:31:46 AM
Is Konami at least doing something? What happened with that thing about emailing them what our glitches and and other things were? Any information?

Anyway just watch these two videos with a full detailed descriptioon of horrible both games are.

SH2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&feature=share&v=58n-Gg1GrE4

SH3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_1vlqb9Zrk

After watching this video, I was like "how come if they knew this was so completely changed , they didn't try to fix it?"

I still have the HD Collection because well "MAYBE" they are really working on a patch. Anyway sometimes I feel like listing it on Ebay.
#2_Shuyin_Posted 4/13/2012 8:15:08 AM
Sadly, I doubt it. I don't think Konami really cares about the Silent Hill series anymore.
---
"At times we must purge things from this world because they should not exist. Even if it means losing someone that you love"
~ Deadly Premonition
#3gamemaster712Posted 4/13/2012 9:27:17 AM
too costly and not worth it for them, just get the older versions, and be done with it...
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)
#4Azuma_NarooNPosted 4/13/2012 11:33:59 AM
Konami is keeping quiet and aren't even responding to people's questions anymore, so most likely they won't do another patch due to development costs.
---
LOLFAQs, where anyone who disagrees with you is a troll.
"Hahahahahahaha - Mara Aramov
#5HardcoreGamer7BPosted 4/13/2012 12:09:42 PM
So much hate.... its like Metroid other M all over again.........

I'm not going to tell people if you dont like it dont play it, and I'm not going to tell people they dont have any right to dislike it. But can we please move on? if you love the originals then fine, play them, enjoy them! but turn the page already! its not worth all this effort.
---
Not changing this sig until there are hd editions for Onimusha trilogy, Xenosaga Trilogy, and Fatal Frame trilogy! date started: 4/12/12
#6Deadly_SwordzPosted 4/13/2012 12:13:07 PM
Konami probably thinks the first patch did in fact fix every single issue that has been roaming all around the internet which is pretty sad because it in fact didn't fix anything at all. It's a shame
#7AnimeSkyPosted 4/14/2012 2:39:25 PM
Albert1285 posted...
Is Konami at least doing something? What happened with that thing about emailing them what our glitches and and other things were? Any information?

Anyway just watch these two videos with a full detailed descriptioon of horrible both games are.

SH2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&feature=share&v=58n-Gg1GrE4

SH3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_1vlqb9Zrk

After watching this video, I was like "how come if they knew this was so completely changed , they didn't try to fix it?"

I still have the HD Collection because well "MAYBE" they are really working on a patch. Anyway sometimes I feel like listing it on Ebay.

no, nobody gives a crap about this bad port anymore.
#8AenemanPosted 4/14/2012 2:51:08 PM
HardcoreGamer7B posted...
So much hate.... its like Metroid other M all over again.........

I'm not going to tell people if you dont like it dont play it, and I'm not going to tell people they dont have any right to dislike it. But can we please move on? if you love the originals then fine, play them, enjoy them! but turn the page already! its not worth all this effort.

It's nothing like Other M, dunno how you can say that. This is a horrible port job of ten year old games people already love, not a new entry in the series. Other M could've been anything, but these games were supposed to simply be the same games in higher resolution.
---
"Mornin'!"
"Mornin'... best time of day to go f*** yourself!"
#9mdeschainPosted 4/17/2012 6:25:58 AM
Please no childish ranting that you don't believe me but from information i have came across, linked to someone who worked on the game they ARE working on a fix, this isn't fact... just the impression i got.

However, due to the amount of problems with the games it's going to take some time to come up with a solution to all the issues. It cost's them a lot of money to issue a patch, so i'm sure they want to iron out as much as possible before issuing it this time.

Of course this could fizzle out over time and Konami may not think it is work the cost, but I do think, at this moment in time they are actually working on a fix for the major issues with the game at least.

Just thought i would this share with you, it's not dead in the water... yet.
#10Azuma_NarooNPosted 4/17/2012 8:50:14 AM
The only thing about a patch is, it's mostly too little too late. Many people have already traded the HDC back in and the few that *would* wanna re-try once a patch comes out will most likely get the game used (can't really blame them, no point in giving them your money twice over a botched-port). The rest will just ignore it.
---
LOLFAQs, where anyone who disagrees with you is a troll.
"Hahahahahahaha - Mara Aramov