So, Konami just confirmed October.

#1Just_DJPosted 5/14/2012 2:29:04 PM
This means I can now cancel my preorder with no qualms. Which I am going to do.

So, yeah...
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/05/14/silent-hill-book-of-memories-pushed-to-october.aspx
#2foxgamer92Posted 5/14/2012 5:23:42 PM
It sucks that this has been pushed back and Sony still won't give us Playstation game access. I haven't felt like playing my Vita because the game I really want to play on it is Silent Hill. If Sony at least gave us Playstation game access, I could get some use out of RE 1-3 and Dino Crisis 1 & 2. Good thing the 3DS has two RE games on it now.
---
Mr. Owl, how many licks from a licker does it take to infect you with the T-virus?
#3xenosaga123Posted 5/14/2012 7:42:38 PM
if anything a few months extra could improve its quality. THey wouldn't push it back to annoy people.
#4foxgamer92Posted 5/14/2012 8:04:26 PM
xenosaga123 posted...
if anything a few months extra could improve its quality. THey wouldn't push it back to annoy people.

Hopefully you're right. The screenshot with the butcher in it made me think the game could be a little more polished off. And if they are doing this to add the ability to play music at the same time, it would be well worth the wait. I can't imagine the radio being in this with the style of gameplay. I was under the impression that they had it already done since it had a release date in March.
---
-Proud to have a topic moderated in less than ten minutes.
-"Mr.Owl, how many licks from a licker does it take to infect you with the t-virus?"
#5kyle78Posted 5/14/2012 10:56:00 PM(edited)
I gaurantee this game will ultimately be cancelled. October will roll around and boom, the announcement will then be made.
---
GT: Kylehboc PSN: Kylehbocc
DLC- Paying rent on what You already own..
#6MadaggarPosted 5/15/2012 5:45:51 AM
It's not even any kind of specific date, just "October".
---
http://i.imgur.com/M98wz.jpg
#7Alky88Posted 5/15/2012 8:06:51 AM
What.... October? Are you serious Konami?
You're releasing a SH spin-off alongside AAA titles like RE6, AC3 and CoD?
Seriously.... the month of madness was stupid enough but this is even worse. It's like asking people to NOT buy your game, especially because they won't even know it exists.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#8Larcen Tyler(Moderator)Posted 5/15/2012 6:16:12 PM
This is one of the reasons why I want a Vita. I haven't gotten mine yet, but I can tell you I did facepalm hard when I heard about this being delayed.
---
Larcen Tyler
Some Eternal Champions just never die
#9sinncrossPosted 5/15/2012 8:18:36 PM
You guys have got to stop complaining.

1) Time to polish up the game.
2) Get more media exposure from this years E3, GC and TGS.
3) Release in the same month as Silent Hill: Revelation 3D.

You can't fault was is actually a good move.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#10EdgarAllanTroIlPosted 5/15/2012 8:55:40 PM

I gaurantee this game will ultimately be cancelled.

Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
---
Stealing IP addresses since 2011.